2008 Nissan Pathfinder

8.2

Based on 442 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 ... 16 17 18 | Next

Great SUV and a great value

By on Sunday, July 15, 2007

"I have had my 2007 Pathfinder for only about a month now, but I love it. I did a ton of research before buying and have no regrets. The engine is excellent and I am averaging about 20 MPG with mostly city driving. The quality of the interior could is good but could be better. Other than that, no complaints. You get so much standard that you would have to pay for with any other brand."

What A Lemon!

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"About 6 months after I bought my 2006 Pathfinder it began to squeak and creak every time I hit a bump. Now a full year later it continually squeaks when I hit a bump, when I close my driver door and pretty much just driving down the road. I've taken it into the dealer and they keep telling me that they "can't duplicate" the problem, which is a bit hard to believe to believe as anybody who can hear would be able to hear the squeak. You can even hear it outside the car when I'm driving down the street. I've done Internet research and have discovered that this is apparently a fairly common problem with Pathfinders and I'm not the only person with this issue. On some models it's apparently related to the fuel pump; in many of the reviews I've read the owners have been told by Nissan that the problem can't be fixed. I also get rattles from back beneath the dashboard. About half a dozen small metal clamps have also fallen out from underneath the dash. I assume they were holding wiring harnesses together that are now tapping against the inside of the hard molded plastic dash. On a related note, I think the car has an electrical short somewhere. My car alarm periodically goes off by itself while sitting unattended in my garage. Sometimes it goes off for several minutes and quits while other times it goes off for only 4-5 seconds before stopping. My driver seat also sometimes readjusts its position totally unprompted. The VDC/SLP light also tends to come on and stay on. It's only supposed to come on when it's wet or the driving conditions are slippery, etc. But mine comes on when it's dry and sunny out and won't go off. Again, my dealer says that it can't duplicated the problem. All in all, this car is comfortable and I like the powerful engine, but it's just not worth the hassle considering that I paid $30,000 for this lemon. This is the second Nissan I've owned (previously owned an Xterra) and I'll never buy another one. There's too much cheap, hard plastic and Nissan's quality of construction leaves a lot to be desired. Sae your money and go buy a better quality ride. I intend to trade this car on another SUV from another manufacturer ASAP. I was going to wait until I bought my new house, but the squeaks and rattles are just too much to handle."

Great Vehicle

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"I have a 2005 LE, loaded. I am impressed with the ride and performance of the vehicle. It's used alot on northern PA. mountain roads and the ride is great. My friends are impressed with the back seat ride and comfort. Average about 16.5 around town and 23.8 on the highway. Can't complain about that in an SUV."

Best midsize SUV Value

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Best kept secret most people will overlook this nissan and buy toyota. But when it comes to what you get for your money and book value it leads in it's class."

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

The second one i've owned

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"Excellent vehicle for all around performance. The ride and handling is outstanding. I have a 2005 Pathfinder LE and I'm thinking about trading it in for a 2008 model. I'm sure they made some minor improvements"

Pathfinder Not enough bang for the Buck!!!

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"I purchased this vehicle for my Wife and two children. I thought this would be better than a Caravan. I looked around and the Honda Pilot was in the same Price range, but a lot more for the same Money. I am a Nissan guy so we went with the pathfinder. All in all the vehicle is so small on the inside it absolutely rediculous. I wish I went with the Pilot. It runs good, but it is just too small."

I would buy it again!

By on Friday, June 22, 2007

"I bought a 2007 SE 4x4 about 8 months go. It has what I wanted; style, performance, comfort, etc. I chose Nissan over Toyota & Honda because; they don't have the style, and the look of Pathfinder. What I like the most about it is the performance, and horsepower. I would buy it again!"

nice

By on Sunday, June 10, 2007

"I bought a 2007, se 4x4 for my wife. so smooth rides great on the hwy. she finaly got what she wanted and she is happy now where is my new gsxr1000???"

Spacious SUV

By on Friday, June 08, 2007

"I like my truck but.. I don't like the "anti-slip" grinding noise when its in the snow, it scares me everytime."

Nice Vehicle

By on Friday, June 01, 2007

"I work at a used car lot. We have two and 06 and an 07... nice all around vehicle well worth the price!!!!"

By on Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The best vehicle I have owned

By on Sunday, May 20, 2007

"I own the 2005 se off-road 4x4 model (the first year for this body style) and I am very pleased. I have owned a 98 jeep cherokee and a 2002 land rover discovery before this vehicle. The nissan is far superior to either one. The vehicle has plenty of power, brakes fantastically, handling is great. This is a very comfortable vehicle to drive. Quality has been great, I have over 20k miles and have not had a single problem, even with regular offroading. I average about 15 miles to the gallon, mostly city driving, not the best but thats about realistically what you are going to get in this vehicle segment. I wouldent change a thing with this vehicle, its perfect."

By on Saturday, May 19, 2007

Love it

By on Tuesday, May 08, 2007

"I had a 2004 Nissan Xterra, last October my husband bought my 2007 Pathfinder LE as a birthday present. What a dfference! I was so excited to dirve this car home. So smooth, I hit bumps and didn't feel them. I love all of the little things in this car, speed sensative radio is too cool. My husband has a BMW X5 and was hoping I would want one as well, he disagrees but I like the way mine drives much better. I do catch myself going to fast on the highway, a combination of my lead foot and how smooth the drive it. It has plenty of room for everything I need to carry and a DVD system which is a must for anyone with children. I am definately enjoying my new toy and think anyone who test drives will agree. The price tag was a little steep at $39,000 (maybe that's just me, thinking car prices are crazy) but well worth it!!"

Super SUV !!!

By on Friday, May 04, 2007

"The car handles very well and I use regular gas with it."

By on Thursday, April 05, 2007