2007 Nissan Pathfinder

8.2

Based on 460 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

Excellent vehicle for the True Sportsman

By on Friday, January 16, 2015

Pros: "Everything is well made"

Cons: "Fuel consumption"

"This is one of the last true trucks (4x4) that Nissan has made. All new suv's are crossover. The only trucks are the Titan and suv's the Armada. Very nice but the fuel economy is why Energy Extremists go crazy. The fuel mileage is well below the manufacturer sticker estimate. That includes the Pathfinder up until 2013 when Nissan changed the Pathfinder to a crossover. They have the technology. Why don't they make trucks (4x4) that get good gas mileage? All the American Companies are doing it. It is making me decide either to go to American made trucks or stay loyal to Nissan and pay through my nose for fuel? Maybe KBB can change Nissan's mind? I need a new vehicle. It doesn't look like it's going to be a Nissan after 10 Nissan's in the last 14 years. I have to go back to American made."

The BEST SUV ever!

By on Thursday, December 05, 2013

Pros: "Dependable, good price, nice looking"

Cons: "None - I like it alot."

"I love my 2010 Nissan Pathfinder SE. No problems, runs great and will be trading it in this month for the new 2014 Pathfinder. I had a 2008 before this one and had no problems with that one either. The 2010 gets even better gas mileage than my last one, about 21mpg. I get regular oil changes and take good care of it. I am looking forward to getting another Nissan Pathfinder."

Best Car

By on Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pros: "reliable, fun"

Cons: "Needs better gas milage"

"I have owned this car for 6 years now. It has been the best. I have been looking for a more gas efective or electric car but I will never part with this one."

Great for the family. Which i had it since new

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "It's strong"

Cons: "Gas AVG 16-23"

"I bough it used, also a used 2005 base model"

It is a great mid-size SUV! Reliable,economical

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

"Great SUV with comfortable ride and reliable engine. Only problem is an annoying squeak when going over a bump that no one can pinpoint. Seems to be in the front wheel well area. We tow a 20ft bowrider boat with no problems whatsoever. All we've done is replace the brakes in nearly 7 years!"

Great Truck overall.

By on Friday, December 09, 2011

Cons: "Interior dash and doors don't clean well"

"Fun to drive. Stylish. Power and dependable. Only con, interior dash and door panels are hrd to clean, that is to say they don't armorall well."

Definitely the BEST vehicle that I have ever had!

By on Sunday, December 04, 2011

Pros: "Super Fun to drive, a lot of torque/horsepower"

Cons: "Not as spacious inside as like say the Tahoe, gas"

My Truck

"I love this vehicle! If it had just a little bit more room inside and a little bit better gas mileage it would be the PERFECT. I still love it though ;) I love Nissan anyway. THey know to make a great vehicle! Very Dependable. Wonderful features."

My Truck

Not happy at 50,000

By on Saturday, January 30, 2010

"I really liked my 2005 Nissan Pathfinder until 49,000 when the transmission went. Luckily I had 1 day left on my 5 year 60,000 transmission warranty! New Transmission at no cost. A lot of stress from dealership though! More than a month later vehicle no longer passes inspection do to some gas sensor that could easily put me back a grand if repaired at Nissan. Not a happy customer. Cars aren't made like they use to be."

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"You would be making a serious mistake if you purchased this vehicle. I purchased new and in 4 years I've had to replace all sensors, catalytic converter, Pathfinder sign of roof rack kept falling off. Vehicle has cost me over 4000 in 3 years."

Riding in Style

By on Saturday, January 10, 2009

"I have had my Pathfinder since it was new in 2006. I am a 6'0 tall woman and would say the only downfall of the vehicle is leg room. As the driver I have no real issues but, I also have (4) children, of which are all of the taller nature and their leg room is less than desired in the back seat. All my children drive except one so it does not happen very often that they ride in the vehicle much with my husband and I. I live in NW Indiana, right smack dab in the middle of "lake effect snow alley". This vehicle handles deep snow with NO problem. I love tearing thru big drifts! I average 18 miles to the gallon which, in my opinion is fair considering this is a 4x4 vehicle. I love my Pathfinder!!!"

1st and Last

By on Friday, May 02, 2008

"This was my first Nissan and will be my last. I bought the 2006 Pathfinder SE 2 years ago. I have had it in the shop for Shocks, brakes, Fuel sending unit, battery, battery cables and other suspension problems (that they cant find the reason for). The seats are uncomfortable and not there is not enough leg room in the front. Too many rattles in the vehicle and way to much wind noise with all the windows up. Not too mention the gas milage. I will not buy another nissan. It's really sad, because it is a great looking SUV (that part I love)."

I love my car!

By on Tuesday, October 02, 2007

"My husband had to talk me into trading my Saab wagon for this Pathfinder but I am so glad he did! I've had it now for 2 1/2 years and have had no problems, just routine maintenance. Very comfortable, easy for the kids to get in and out, can fit tons in the back when the last row is folded down. Wonderful to drive--we just PCS'd with two boys, two dogs, two cats, and 21 fish (plus me!) in this car and the experience was not the nightmare I had dreaded."

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"I brought my 2007 pathfinder SE in late January 07. It has the premium package and comfort package. It used to burn gas alot but after the break in period which is about 10000 miles it gets about 19 to 20 miles to the gallon. It has great power and look great in Desert Stone. Put 20% tints on the side fronts and a bud deflecter it will set it off."

Great Nissan

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

"Never any problems, second Nissan for me. Dealership is always great when getting maintenance service."

This is my 2nd Pathfinder and I love it even more!

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

Pros: "Most reliable vehicle I've ever owned!"

Cons: "NONE"

"I love this Pathfinder even more than the 1996 Pathfinder I owned until it was totaled. I probably won't buy another one because I don't like the change to the body they made with the 2013 and forward. The original body style is classic. The rear doors with the handle up on the side was a signature look! Why did they change it?"

very good in bad weather conditions

By on Friday, December 13, 2013

Pros: "Power, reliability, ride"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Good power and ride comfort. Very reliable, zero mechanical issues. Average gas mileage."

Great in the snow and for towing with people.

By on Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pros: "Back row folds flat. Good room for 5 plus 2 kids."

Cons: "No second row power supply"

"I have used all of the options this SUV has to offer and still no major repairs. Tires were expensive. Second row cup holder can't be replaced and broke the first year. Also, needs power supply to run kids stuff. Seats are hard to clean. Rear exterior door handles are too high for old or young people. Good towing power while cruising cross country fully loaded. Gas mileage is 15 with A/C or towing and 19 or better highway. This large vehicle is bulky in city maneuvering and visibility backing is less than a car."

Great SUV.

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Plenty of room for traveling."

"We got this Pathfinder on a lease. We loved it so much we decided to purchase the vehicle after the lease ended. We have not had to make any repairs. It has survived our family of four."

Third Pathfinder in 9 years....Enough said!

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pros: "Great reliable driving on any surface."

Cons: "A little too much plastic inside."

"This has been and continues to be an excellent performing car. I have replaced the battery and Nissan replaced a sensor other than that it is all original."

I love my pathfinder

By on Friday, December 23, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, Convience of Steering wheel controls"

Cons: "3rd row too small, not enough leg room for tall pp"

"My husband and I absolutely love our pathfinder. We have the LE V8 4x4 model. My only 2 complaints is that I can't fit 3 car seats in it because the 3rd row is too shallow and that mu husband isn't very comfortable driving on long trips. He is 6'4" and all legs. He said that he had more room in my old Frontier. Other than that, I wouldn't trade this car for anything. I know everyone complains about gas, but if you buy a large SUV, especially a V8 4x4, it's not realistic to expect great gas mileage. On long trips we get about 18 mpg which is great. We can get to Vegas from LA on one tank of gas. so, I don't complain about that. However, due to the fact that we are expecting a 3rd child, we have to trade it in for a vehicle that will be able to accept 3 car seats. (my kids will be 1,2, and 3 so we are still in the larger car seats). Looking into getting the Armada."

Best Truck

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pros: "value, quality, smooth ride"

Cons: "leg room in rear, fuel economy"

"This truck really is great. I test drove the Toyota 4 Runner and the Honda Pilot. This was my favorite, and I don't regret purchasing this truck at all. I love the quality and the value."

the worst

By on Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"replaced front drive shaft and u joint,for vibration while shifting.... had ecm and crash sensor replaced under recall...brought back for shifting problem and dealer is now replacing radiator and transmission, thank god i am under the 80k radiator extention warranty. its going to take 7 weeks toe get the tranny and i am driving it broken..what do you think i will do when its fixed??"

One dependable vehicle

By on Thursday, January 28, 2010

"I own an 06' Pathfinder LE and as soon as I sat in it I knew it was the one for me. It handles really well (VDC does come in handy), bose system is great, room is good plus seating (back would be a little tight for adults), reliable in weather conditions. I think that under heavy acceleration its not strong but overall this is one sports utility vehicle that is worth while."

Wouldn't have anything but

By on Saturday, November 07, 2009

"I Have been driving my Pathfinder for 3+ years now I have never had 1 problem with this vehicle the only maintenance I have ever had is the regular tune ups and oil changes. Today I had an accident in this vehicle and the other car was totaled, my pathfinder has only damage to the rear bumper. All responders to the accident kept looking around for what the person hit when I told them it was my pathfinder they were amazed nobody could believe the difference in damages."

what a ride

By on Wednesday, October 07, 2009

"Get alloy wheels. fantastic styling. handles like a car. High off the road. Outran a mustang v6 with my v-8. proud to drive this vehicle. look forward to driving it many years from now. 70 mph 20mpg. mixed 15 mpg. strictly around town 12. 0-60 6.8 seconds. faster if you use the manual shift. third row seat is strictly for kids. and when it is up it leaves very little storage. when down... a bunch. rear air conditioning will freeze my kids out on the hottest days!"