2007 Nissan Pathfinder

8.1

Based on 447 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

Strong, Reliable Performer

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

"We bought our Pathfinder LE 4x4 in 2010 used with 22,000 miles on the odometer. Bottom-line is that the vehicle has been a solid, reliable performer. Not impressed on the cost to keep the vehicle on the road but I am meticulous and it does go to the dealership. All this in respect to the fact that we have Nissan’s Gold Preferred Protection Plan. It has paid for itself twice over. If we didn’t have the protection plan and adding the cost covered by the protection plan, I would have gotten rid of the vehicle a long time ago. I do like the style of Pathfinder. It rides and acts like a truck. And so along those lines, not the most sure footed in snow and that is with Michelin LTX MS2s all the way around for the last 60K miles. Interior is adequate and holding up pretty good to a 3 yr old. Finding baby seats to fit the back seat had us wondering if we were going to have to sell the thing trying seats out in front of Babies-R-Us a couple of years ago expecting our child. Car seat number 3 worked after putting it in the middle of the back seat. To this end, outside looks of the Pathfinder can be deceiving. Interior is pretty tight and unforgivable as compared to the more spacious interiors of new (and even smaller) SUVs on the road today. Plastic throughout the vehicle is plenty, can crick and creak, and subject to getting marred up easily. Leather seats are holding up pretty good. Gas mileage for mixed city/highway is 16.7 mpg solid. Long trips…as high as 17.6 mpg."

The vehicle is awesome and it runs good

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I don't own this car

"I HAD THIS VECHILE BRAND NEW AND NO PROBLEMS TO MENTIIONED."

The best SUV I have ever owned,best of all RWD

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Pros: "RWD overdrive off button, so much more"

"This SUV has been the best one we have owned. We would have bought another, but they went to front wheel drive.The new one seems like a mini van."

i have had 7 since 1986 absolutly the best

By on Thursday, July 31, 2014

"have never have a major problem and all were sold with over 250,000miles.Just the regular upkeep and was in timber business and a lot of hard miles."

This car was a lemon from the get go

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "getting rid of it"

Cons: "the car"

"Best feature about this car was the extended warranty I bought! Can't imagine how much it cost the insurer. Drive train failed, motherboard failed, U joints, catalytic converter, Fuel tank issues. emission valve and canister issues. I get a service emission related code, take it to the dealer and they want me to pay 700 to make a modification because of a faulty design...glad to get rid of this thing before I go bankrupt...not to mention the fear of driving it because of potential breakdown."