2007 Nissan Pathfinder

8.2

Based on 441 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

Lasted while it could.

By on Sunday, June 15, 2014

"Personal experience: 2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE Sport Utility 4D offered a lovely beginning with my family and I. From sports games to family gatherings and travel around our island. However, recently, I have had to overcome pricey obstacles with my Pathfinder. A new set of tires, engine problems, steering problems, and now, my vehicle died out and stalled. I am seriously considering a new vehicle."

Terrible Transmissions in these vehicles!

By on Wednesday, June 04, 2014

"I had no problems with the truck until it passed 107,000 miles and then with no warning the transmission went out while I was driving on the freeway, I barely managed to get to the side of the road safely. Then I find out that its not if the trans is going to give out but when is it going to give out. Nissan knows about the problems with the transmissions in the Pathfinder but wont stand behind their product. It cost me $5200 to get car repaired and Nissan wouldn't pay a dime towards the repair. I have owned 3 other Nissans in the past but I will NEVER buy another of their vehicles."

Don't buy one!!

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

"Transmission messed up on the pathfinder and we didn't even have it a year!! What makes it worse is I have read it happens to most pathfinders around that year model. It happens as a result of the way the car was built. The company doesn't stand behind their product either! Don't buy this car!!"

Your Transmission WILL fail

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Pros: "engine, power, 7 seats, and towing capacity."

Cons: "TRANSMISSION and Nissan's lack of customer support"

"BYPASS YOUR IN-RADIATOR COOLER FOR YOUR TRANSMISSION NOW!! This is a good truck and a good value if the transmission is not slipping. If you ever feel like it is running over gravel in 3rd or 4th gear around 40-50mph, your transmission is about to fail catastrophically. Look online to find "how to bypass radiator transmission cooler" and do it. It is an easy 30 minute fix with simple hand tools. If your transmission is god and this fix is completed BEFORE any damage has been done, this is a good truck with a strong engine and tons of room for the money."

Excellent Afordable SUV

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pros: "Price, Fun to drive, comfortable, secure, space"

Cons: "nothing!"

"This SUV is a very good option for families. A lot of space. Fun to drive. A lot a security options. The outside of the car is very cool and the inside even more!!! I like this series more than the new model (2013 and up). This is my 3rd pathfinder and and think it's time for change, since I don't like the 2014, I'll get the Honda Pilot 2014 at the end of this year."

Very dependable car

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

"The only problem I ever had was the light that tells you that a tire is going down came on and is still on after 6 years. Not worth the time to take it in to get it fixed. The good thing about Nissans is that hardly anything ever goes wrong with them. The bad thing is that if something serious does go wrong under warranty you will have to fight to get Nissan to take care of it."

Was a good vehicle but is now the worst!

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "3rd row seat"

Cons: "Radiator defect will destroy the transmission"

"I purchased the vehicle in 2009 and thought it was a great value. 3rd row seat, tow package, nice interior and exterior. I was really happy with this vehicle until the sudden failure of the Transmission. I was unaware of the known issue where a transmission coolant line in the radiator fails and allows coolant into the transmission completely destroying the transmission. Nissan is not standing behind their product even though it is a well documented issue with many complaints, repairs are upward of $4000. I will never own another Nissan again!"

Great Nissan

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

"Never any problems, second Nissan for me. Dealership is always great when getting maintenance service."

This is my 2nd Pathfinder and I love it even more!

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

Pros: "Most reliable vehicle I've ever owned!"

Cons: "NONE"

"I love this Pathfinder even more than the 1996 Pathfinder I owned until it was totaled. I probably won't buy another one because I don't like the change to the body they made with the 2013 and forward. The original body style is classic. The rear doors with the handle up on the side was a signature look! Why did they change it?"

Overall the vehicle is great, reliable and worthit

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

Pros: "very reliable and in good condition"

Cons: "I dont use it as much, just need minor work"

"Overall, the vehicle is in good condition, minor scratches which are not seen unless you get close to the vehicle. I would like to keep it but is time to let it go, if I wanted would keep the car; only things to replace is a sensor in gas tank and later the tires. You need to come and see it for yourself and we could work something out about the price."