2006 Nissan Pathfinder

8.2

Based on 469 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

Excellent vehicle for the True Sportsman

By on Friday, January 16, 2015

Pros: "Everything is well made"

Cons: "Fuel consumption"

"This is one of the last true trucks (4x4) that Nissan has made. All new suv's are crossover. The only trucks are the Titan and suv's the Armada. Very nice but the fuel economy is why Energy Extremists go crazy. The fuel mileage is well below the manufacturer sticker estimate. That includes the Pathfinder up until 2013 when Nissan changed the Pathfinder to a crossover. They have the technology. Why don't they make trucks (4x4) that get good gas mileage? All the American Companies are doing it. It is making me decide either to go to American made trucks or stay loyal to Nissan and pay through my nose for fuel? Maybe KBB can change Nissan's mind? I need a new vehicle. It doesn't look like it's going to be a Nissan after 10 Nissan's in the last 14 years. I have to go back to American made."

Needs more room!

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"It says it seats 7, but that must be 5 - 10 yearolds and 2 adults. 7 adults are NOT COMFORTABLE in this vehicle. It needs more room. Two car seats in the back means no room in the front and the very back seats are ridiculously small. Very dependable and drives great, gets about 20 MPG, so not bad."

Great vehicle

By on Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pros: "Low cost to drive/own."

Cons: "Cloth seat design causes wear on edge, upon entry."

"Purchased it new in 2006 and drive 20K miles per year and haven't had a minute's trouble. Oil changed every 5K miles and all maintenance intervals met. This was first Nissan owned, after strong recommendation by relative, who owned a Maxima. Local dealer is very good and this experience let us to purchase a second Nissan, this time a Maxima two years ago. No reservations about recommending this vehicle to others."

Fun car, very dissappointed with major components

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "nice rugged design"

Cons: "hard to reach drivers door when open even to close"

"I drive alot for work, mostly highway, car serviced regularly, had major problems with fuel guage, radiator putting water in transmission, and transmission. All very expensive repairs with none under warrantee. Nissan was no help when I talked to them.VERY Disappointed"

Reliable vehicle at 6yrs and counting

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pros: "Reliable, well built, good looking vehicle"

Cons: "Gas mileage, DVD system not very ergonomic"

"I've been very happy with my Pathfinder LE. Just had my first "fix" at the service dept for delayed starting. For 6yrs and 81,000 miles I think that's pretty good. The gas mileage is not very good (15-16mpg around town; 18-19mpg interstate) but I knew that going in. All in all, very reliable, good looking vehicle that holds up well to normal wear and tear."