2006 Nissan Pathfinder

8.1

Based on 447 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"One of the best vehicles I have owned. To me, nothing in its class rates as well. I test drove everything from a Yukon, to a 4-Runner, and even a Buick Rendevous, and nothing compared!!! I know that even after I have it for 10 years, it will still be a family favorite!"

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"I brought my 2007 pathfinder SE in late January 07. It has the premium package and comfort package. It used to burn gas alot but after the break in period which is about 10000 miles it gets about 19 to 20 miles to the gallon. It has great power and look great in Desert Stone. Put 20% tints on the side fronts and a bud deflecter it will set it off."

Love this SUV

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"I have the 2005 LE Loaded. The nav system, sat radio and DVD in the back seat!! Best vehicle I have ever owned. Negitives: I am not a fan of climate control system, I find that I spend too much time adjusting the AC. I also wish the doors would auto lock when you engage the car in drive. My son loves the DVD system and I have really enjoyed the navi. Didn't think I would use it as much as I am. Sat radio is the bomb. Love that it is intergrated in the nav screen so you don't need that extra piece of equipment bolted to your dash or suctioned cupped to your windshield. (how ugly is that?) I have not spent one dime on this car other than gas and oil changes. Very reliable."

Pretty Good

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"I have now owned my 2006 LE for a year now. It's fully loaded with every option as I promised myself I would get with the purchase of my next car. The price tag was a bit shocking! The controls are pretty nice except the air controls seem cheap and could possibly break in my hand at any time. All of the controls are placed in a comfortable postion for quick adjustment. The inside is a little too small for me as I'm 6'4". My girlfirend thinks the car is the most perfect automible ever made and can't drive it enough. When traveling with guest and a load in back, the suspension tends to bounce too hard and doesn't adjust smooth enough for me. I average 16.5 mpg City and around 20mpg Hwy. It has been amazingly reliable and handles awesome in the snow (even with the anti skid noise) just too small of an interior for me..... Great car for a family, invest in the DVD package!"

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"I got the 2005 of the new body shape. It is awful..10 months after ownign it the drive shaft went in it. Then 3 months after that the radio/cd player had to be replaced 2 x's. Finally my drivers side window motor had to be replaced 2 x's due to the window making cracking sounds when it closed. It is awful on gas. Not a very good vehicle overall. Very small inside. My husband is 6'2" and has a terrible time sitting in the driver seat comfortably. Wouldn't reccomend to anyone and can;t wait to unload it."