2003 Nissan Pathfinder

Based on 610 Ratings for the 1996 - 2004 models.

Previous | 1 ... 58 59 60 61 | Next

Great SUV, extremely happy

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"I have a 2001 Pathfinder that I've had for about 3 years now. Love it. It's powerful, a smooth ride, very comfortable. I've taken it offroad in Colorado and it is great in 4WD. My only complaint is relatively poor gas mileage. But, I know that's what I'm getting into with an SUV."

Great vechicle

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"This SUV has BALLS. It has great torque and acceleration, and its very reliable. I've never had problems with the engine or tranny at all. I just maintained it regularly and it still runs mint. Its a comfortable ride for 4, but gets kind of uncomfortable if you try to seat 5. The interiors nice and the stereo system is outstanding, the bass stays clean and crisp even at high volumes. Every thing's great except the gas mileage isn't so good, that's the only complaint i have for this vehicle."

Love this truck!!!

By on Monday, August 13, 2007

"I am 18 years old and am being handed down a 1996 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4x4 by my dad. He traded a 1993 Chevy S10 Blazer for it at a dealer in Allentown, PA in May 1996, and well after 11 years it is still with us! I personally liked the Blazer better, but the Nissan is very good. It has been used and abused and still runs like new. My dad is in the Navy, and he got transferred a lot, and this Nissan made one trip from Pennsylvania to California when it was brand new. There have been two minor fender benders, four windshield replacements (the windshield got chipped again a year or so ago and still has yet to be replaced), and a sticky gas pedal. The stock radio started to quit, so we replaced it. The A/C also had to be recharged once in 2003. Then, my dad decided he did not like that radio very much so he replaced it. As of now the Nissan as an Alpine CD player with the factory Bose speakers. It sounds awesome! It has heated leather seats, awesome in the winter, power everything, sunroof, off-road package. This truck will drive through anything. It is unstoppable!! The A/C now works great, and it gets into the 90s here. My only gripe is the engine. It has close to 107,000 miles on it and runs greta, very reliable, but it is underpowered. It only makes about 167 horsepower, and is decent, but not decent enough. It also requires premium fuel and does not get the best gas mileage. Aside from that, the Pathfinder shines in all categories. There have never been any issues with it, just routine maintainance and typical wear and tear. I would recommend it to anyone."

By on Sunday, August 12, 2007

"this car has never let me down. I just keep on the maintainance and it is fine. The gas milleage is ok, but hey it is a mini great suv"

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

Great Traveling Vehicle

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"Bought our 2000 Pathfinder when it was 3 yrs old to travel the back roads of Turkey (yes, Turkey). Trust me, the 4wd got a work out. It has been rock solid reliable in the most questionable of circumstances. After moving back to the states we have traveled extensively in the western U.S. without a single glitch. My only complaint is that you have a 175hp motor propelling a 4200+ lb car, so it's not exactly quick or strong on hills. But if reliability and flexibility (we routinely travel with 2 kids and 2 Siberian Huskies) are your concerns, then a Pathfinder should be on your list."

Nice Car

By on Thursday, August 09, 2007

"I like it pretty much. The only problem so far is the ticking/clicking noise from the chassis after I turn off the engine. I heard that it is normal due to the cooling after the engine is off. Do you guys have similar problem? Any comment? Thanks. Beau"

Good Car

By on Thursday, August 09, 2007

"But has a minor problem, which is the ticking/clicking noise after you turn off the engine. Anybody has the same experience or problem? Heard that it is due to the cooling system and very normal, not a problem. Any comments? thanks."

Great SUV

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"Have own this beauty for more than 6 years now. Have been very pleased with its performance. The initial 3-4 years driving the SUV was very quiet. The last two year, road noise is getting much bigger. Last winter Seattle had a huge snow storm. It took my wife more than 6 hours to travel 16 miles to reach home. But this was due to the congested roads filled with stuck vechnicles. She was really impressed with the 4WD of pathfinder. The only quality/reliability complain I have is that having to replace the oxygen sensors twice. Each time cost $300+ ."

Love to Drive

By on Monday, August 06, 2007

"Love driving this vehicle. comfortable front and back, room for cargo, very reliable."

Previous | 1 ... 58 59 60 61 | Next