2002 Nissan Pathfinder

Based on 580 Ratings for the 1996 - 2004 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Minor Maintenance, Great ride, 4WD

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "not too expensive, luxurious, decent gas mileage,"

Cons: "belt driven cooling fan is a pain, more power"

"I had to replace the oil cooler seals and the alternator right off the bat buying this used, but it runs strong and the 4WD has got me through some sticky and slippery situations. I owned a 1999.5 Pathfinder (and still do), but it's previous owner did not take care of it and rust pretty much claimed it. These are great cars and work really well for commuting on the road, or running through the woods on muddy trails. They have a decent towing capacity and can pull a mid-sized camper with ease. They are reliable and as long as you take care of them, will last forever."

easy & comfortable to drive, best vehicle ever

By on Friday, January 03, 2014

Pros: "FUNE 6 EASY TO DRIVE - POWER WINDOWS, BOUGHT NEW"

Cons: "NO GPS"

"EASY TO GET INTO TO. TINTED WINDOWS & VISORS, TOP RACK FOR EXTRA STORAGE, BACK SEATS FOLD DOWN FOR EASY PACKING. SIDE RAILS, BACK WINDOW OPEN IF NEEDED WITH OUT OPENING WHOLE BACK DOOR, 6 CD & CASSETE AM FM RADIO, AUTO LIGHTS, CAN LOCK WINDOWS AIR BAGS BOTH FRONT SIDES. FLOOR MATS LATCH, AUTOMATIC,CRUISE CONTROL, FRONT & BACK WIND SHEILD WIPER/WASHERS - SLOW FAST & INDERMEDIANT WIPERS,CAN CHANGE VOLUME ON STEERING WHEEL & CRUISE, CUP HOLDERS SIDE DOOR STORAGE & CONSOLE 2 SECTION STORAGE, GLOVE COMPARTMENT, BACK SEAT HAS ARM REST IF NEEDED, ASH TRAY IF NEEDED."

Great reliable vehicle

By on Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pros: "Super comfortable, excellent 4 wheel drive"

Cons: "Hard on gas"

"Bought this for the true 4wd and love it. Super easy to drive, drives like a car. Has great pick up with the 3.5 automatic and is smooth on the highway. A little hard on gas (average 16 to 17 mpg) but for the power it makes sense."

Great vehicle....

By on Monday, November 25, 2013

Reason: Fuel milage not high enough

Pros: "Everything but that fuel mileage."

Cons: "fuel mileage, still not bad at 19mpg."

"I sold this car today because I needed something with better gas mileage. Due to moving my commute increased from 24 miles round trip to 50 miles round trip. This was strictly a fuel mileage sale. I absolutely loved that vehicle and am sad that I had to sell it. I would have had to improve my driveway in order to keep it. My new car is paying for itself."

Car is not worth the time.

By on Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pros: "Good drive tran"

Cons: "everything"

"I have had this car for about a year I am the second owner and I have had to put in so much work in this car everything that can go wrong has gone wrong. The mass air intake went out stalled on me continuously in the middle of traffic. All of the O2 sensors have gone out. The way the exhaust was built on the car was stupid, my heat shield on the exhaust has rusted and now it rattles every time I speed up. If the exhaust has any holes in it it will melt anything you have on the under side of the car. Granted the car has some good qualities to it but most of them are out weighed by the problems. Nissans are thought to be good cars like toyota but I will not be buying another one."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25