1995 Nissan Pathfinder

Based on 171 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

The best SUV I've had

By on Wednesday, November 7, 2007

"My little 1993 nissan Pathfinder xe-v6 was passed down to me through the family and I have loved every minute with this vehicle. She has never left me stranded and gotten me everywhere I needed to go. As mentioned on previous reviews, the gas mileage is lacking somewhat. Then again, it is an SUV. There is plenty of room for 5 people and camping gear. The fold down seats are a life saver when hauling lots of equipment down the road. Wouldn't ever trade her for anything else."

Luv my Nissan

By on Tuesday, November 6, 2007

"Bought my '92 Pathfinder new when my daughter was born, now she wants to drive it! It has been everywhere in Army moves and towed a 19 ft. ski boat all over the country. Been very reliable, odometer reads 158743, but may be the only thing running slow as real mileage is much, much more. Replaced tranny when blew it with an over-heavy trailer in a hilly region - it still got me home. Key has worn out in the starter, easy replacement. Still original paint holding up better than a '03 Chevy truck we also drive. Put in a Sony sound system, should have stayed with original. Love it and hope to drive it for years to some. Surprisingly, there are a couple matched ones driving around our little town and my brother drives his everywhere too!"

Went down the right path

By on Friday, October 12, 2007

"I bought my 1988 pathfinder in 1995, it had 52,000 miles. It now has 196,000 hard miles. The only things I replaced were: 2 exhaust manifold bolts, timing chain, water pump and all the other standard stuff. My son drives it now, the only part he had to replace was the AC compessor. This car will be 20 years old in Feb 08. My most favorite car that I have ever owned. I now drive a 2001 Pathfinder and have been geting similar results. Hopefully in another 14 years I will saying the same thing about this one."

unstopple

By on Saturday, October 6, 2007

"this car was my 1st and is very reliabile and never in the 13 years my mom or me have been driveing it has it had any major problems. But it is a little slow on its pick-up."

keeps on tickin

By on Friday, September 21, 2007

"This has to be the oldest car i ever had. This car takes a lickin and keeps on tickin. Nissan did a great job building this car. I am in the process of upgrading some of the parts like lifing the pathfinder and giving the motor a little more power. But, anything else i really never had to do anything to it except the regular oil change. I can see myself driving the pathfinder for many years to come. I love this car!!!!"