1995 Nissan Pathfinder

Based on 172 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

Nissan out did themselves

By on Saturday, July 7, 2007

"Well ive owned this car forever and its taken all the rolls and punches of work/school commute and out to the lake and taking me rockclimbing. Even taken some local road trips! If only fuel economy was a little better(but was not major issue!). I wish I could drive it forever i regret the day i let her go without a fight. I am now NISSAN Pathfinder Loyalist! Recommend all the time. True tank of the road. Easy to work on and maintenence in over 150,000miles has never broke down on me with good maintenance. Heck this lil import even has towed Suburbans, cars and truks of friends with tow chain. Must be funney to see a lil import pull a BIG suburban down the highway! Dont regret a single thing only that i had a manual transmission would be even MORE FUN."

Best vehicle I have owned

By on Monday, April 26, 2010

"My Pathfinder has given me almost 15 years of quality service. The engine still runs great after over 220,000 miles and has now outlived the frame (rust) . It it is time to trade it in, but I am very satisfied with the quality and dependablilty that my Pathfinder has given me over the years."

very good

By on Friday, July 29, 2016

Pros: "cheap , relible , powerful , very quality."

Cons: "no cup holders i guess? old car so expect some isu"

"it's my 60 years old father car , i used to drive it going to school , colleague , other stuff , he had a hilux , and gave me this SUV , it's really awesome , not that comfy , but is relible , very powerful , and fast (not really , i edit some parts) , i had to replace the AC few times , but never let me down , or failed to start up. <3"

'88 Nissan Pathfinder: fair

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "Reliable. EZ repair. EZ to drive mtns"

Cons: "No electric or cuphldrs. Plastic warped. Bad seats"

"Bought basic XE, 2 dr '88 Nissan Path. w/143k mi in '94 from friend who'd kept it in good condition. Drove ~175 mi/wk mountain commute w/ some weekend trips 450 mi. In its later life, it moved to the temperate lowlands and only makes occasional trips to the Sierra in winter (4WD) or when a truck is needed for hauling "things" or wood. It now has 294K mi"

the toughest

By on Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Ive owned 9 vehicles of all makes and my patfinder by far is the toughest most reliable, 1n 300000 miles it still has the original clutch all i ever had to do was an oil pressure switch shocks once and a fuel pump... and those didnt go out until 270000 miles"