1995 Nissan Pathfinder

Based on 167 Ratings for the 1987 - 1995 models.

Overall very reliable vehicle

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"I bought my 95 pathfinder 4X4 9 years ago with 63,000 miles. I now have 330,000 miles and the engine still runs like new. Rebuilt the transmission about 30k miles ago due to reverse going out (automatic). Unfortunately, now the rear frame is rusted out like so many other pathfinders and hardbody pickup trucks. Really kind of disappointing because I just used this as a daily driver and had it oil sprayed every could years. Unfortunately, it's headed for the scrapyard now. Overall, a very reliable vehicle that only left me stranded one time (alternator). If you can find a rust free frame vehicle, I'd highly recommend it."

94 Pathfinder

By on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Good runner. Easy to maintain. Not great on wet roads but thats really my only complaint."

its a keeper

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"Bought my 95SE new and from the first day knew it was a keeper..drove 100 miles in a rain/snowstorm and not a problem! 138,000 miles and 13 years later, it still rolls like new! Except for some neglect on my end (not replacing drive belt when scheduled), it has never let me down. The boxy shape will stay in style forever, and the engine will outlive the car. Folding back seats are a life saver. Confort can't be beat for a taller individual. Unfortunately with the winters here in the northeast (NYC), the dreaded body rust is becoming an issue. Too bad the new paths are plastic paperweights compared to the old tanks!"

All good

By on Wednesday, August 06, 2008

"I bought my 95 Nissan Pathfinder used -- 3 years old. It has been an excellent car for me. I've been diligent about keeping up with preventative maintenance and have had no problems with this car. I hope it lasts me another 10 years."

1988 pathfinder

By on Thursday, May 15, 2008

"My wife bought this '88 in 1992 and we have over 220,000 miles on it now. It's been to Mexico, Canada, and all over the U.S., and we can't complain about the comfort. It runs fine, but is burning a little oil these days. Mostly standard maintainance, but a few other issues: the reverse lights shorted out, a motor mount broke off a few years ago, and some predictable aches and pains for a 20 year old rig. It gets about 20mpg, just like it always has. Plenty of get-up-and-go in normal conditions, but a it is bit underpowered for pulling our little travel trailer. It's a great vehicle and I highly recommend them for anyone who wants a small/medium SUV"