2014 Nissan NV3500 HD Passenger Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $32,114 - $32,911.

10/7.9

9.6

Based on 11 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

I am very happy with my Van.

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "Can not controle the lighting"

Cons: "great off road truck. Great on the highway too"

"I'm very happy with my van. I only have a few I thing I dont like. You can't turn of the day time head lights. You can't controle the inside lights in the back from the drivers seat. I live in arizona. I don't want to open the door to look over my sholder to check something in the cargo area when I'm parked. But I have to. also no over ride switch to kill the dargo lights during the day if I want the power for the 110 outlet. I have to turn off each light one at a time and then reset them when i'm done. Way to drop the ball on that one Nissan. Everything else is great."

My All Anything Vehicle

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Good ride, lots of room"

Cons: "Wish it was set up more for an easy rv conversion"

"Bought my 2012 Nissan NV 2500 high top in 2012 used-certified. I am doing some conversion on it now so we can use it as a travel/overniter. Added a jacknife sofa, bathroom, galley, roof a/c to come. This vehicle drives nice. I get an avg of 17-18mpg around the hilly area I live and 20+ on interstate at 68mph. Pulls an 18' boat just fine and still gets 16mpg. Very happy with the v-6. Very happy with this van. RV like seating for driver and passenger. No major problems so far still under warranty then a drive train warranty to 100k. I would recommend for work or play."

Love this van!

By on Sunday, January 05, 2014

Pros: "Space, comfort and decent mileage."

Cons: "1 of my heat setting buttons occasionally sticks!"

"I bought the NV1500S with 25,000 miles on it, within one year I've put 20,000 more miles on it without one problem. Highly spacious cargo area allowed me to built custom cabinets for it and still allow me to transport tools & the custom cabinets I build. The height also allows me to load sheets of plywood standing up (try that in an e-series!). I also can fit 2-24' ladder's in it easily with a compound sliding miter saw & stand, table saw, compressor and extending plank. The cab is very comfortable and is put to the test in the 3+ hour commute's I make into Boston. Mileage is decent in the V6, 16mpg average loaded up (lots of traffic). I couldn't be happier with it, great van!"

Best van out there

By on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "4x4 would be sweet"

"I've had every kind of cargo van they make. I work in home remodeling and Nissan really came out with a van for a contractor. I can't think of one complaint I absolutely love my van. Nissan just got a life long customer with this one. Any other van I had left me scratching my head wondering why they did it that way or why they didn't . Everything about this van just makes sense they definitely had the contractor in mind while designing this van. I would absolutely reccomend the nv to anyone. Thank you Nissan"

Superb Quality/Great Value/Excellent MPGs

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

"I wanted a large Sprinter-type van, but could not afford 50,000 + dollars. I decided to check out the NV2500 HD, and I'm very happy I did. It had all the options: The power driver's seat is great, and maybe the most comfortable driver's seat I've ever had. I got this with the intention of turning it into a mobile Big Metal Tent for traveling. I'll be able to stand upright in the back, and I expect to be able to fit everything necessary for a cross country trip back there (no toilet, or plumbing) . I don't drive very hard, or fast, and on the freeway, out of the mountains, I get 20+ MPG....Average 18 altogether...I expect to have a long and happy relationship with this, my (hopefully) last retirement road trip machine...."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next