2013 Nissan NV3500 HD Passenger

9.6

Based on 18 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Hands down best work van ever made!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Ride, looks, power, gas milage,etc"

Cons: "Ladder rack placement"

"I have owned the van for four months now and have now complaints at all! I that time I have put over 15000 miles on the NV1500 and it is alot smoother then the ford or chevy that I have driven owned in the past. If they can build enough of them this will take the place of the Ford and Chevy models now offered. They have not left anything out on this Van. Now with eveything there are good and bad points. The good is ride, gas milage, power, space, looks(everyone wants to know what it is?), and the rear doors make loading and unloading much easier. Now the only bad thing I have found so far is the ladder rack mounting points. They offer alot of different options put the rear one is not back far enough. It is hard to put large ladders on the van without scratching the roof. Besides that I would recomends this to anyone loking at buying a new work van."

Very comfortable and very good work van.

By on Saturday, May 4, 2013

Pros: "Ride and room"

Cons: "gas mileage...loaded need v8"

"I brought my V6 hightop used with 36,000 miles. Empty I got about 18 mpg. Since I have loaded the van with my tools and equipment. I am now getting 13 mpg. This van is the best work van I have owned. The ride is smoothe and firm. I have a lot of leg room and head room in my van. The V6 is strong and qiuet. The only thing I wish for was a v8."

Very very nicely done Nissan. This is a hit

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pros: "work friendly,smart, comfortable"

Cons: "transmission shifts a lot around 50 kph"

"I bought this 2 weeks ago used and drove it 1500kms home and just love it.It has 25000km and works like a charm. For work I haul around 1500pounds of stuff and the V6 works very well and is ample power. On the highway I got 18mpg and my combined now is showing about 16. Nissan have done a great job making sure of a convenient, comfortable and smart work truck with their amazing back doors and side sliding door. Inside everything is nicely done with grab handles to power outlets to tye downs and lots of compartments which I find great.I have a 2007 Chevy Express 2500 which is going for sale and good bye. If Chevy and Ford don't wake up the NV is going to kick their butt. There is no comparison in the boxes and comfort of the Nissan to the Chevy. I did not rate the reliability as I just purchased it but the previous owner said there were no issues whatsoever with it."

Superb Quality/Great Value/Excellent MPGs

By on Sunday, July 7, 2013

"I wanted a large Sprinter-type van, but could not afford 50,000 + dollars. I decided to check out the NV2500 HD, and I'm very happy I did. It had all the options: The power driver's seat is great, and maybe the most comfortable driver's seat I've ever had. I got this with the intention of turning it into a mobile Big Metal Tent for traveling. I'll be able to stand upright in the back, and I expect to be able to fit everything necessary for a cross country trip back there (no toilet, or plumbing) . I don't drive very hard, or fast, and on the freeway, out of the mountains, I get 20+ MPG....Average 18 altogether...I expect to have a long and happy relationship with this, my (hopefully) last retirement road trip machine...."

Love this van!

By on Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pros: "Space, comfort and decent mileage."

Cons: "1 of my heat setting buttons occasionally sticks!"

"I bought the NV1500S with 25,000 miles on it, within one year I've put 20,000 more miles on it without one problem. Highly spacious cargo area allowed me to built custom cabinets for it and still allow me to transport tools & the custom cabinets I build. The height also allows me to load sheets of plywood standing up (try that in an e-series!). I also can fit 2-24' ladder's in it easily with a compound sliding miter saw & stand, table saw, compressor and extending plank. The cab is very comfortable and is put to the test in the 3+ hour commute's I make into Boston. Mileage is decent in the V6, 16mpg average loaded up (lots of traffic). I couldn't be happier with it, great van!"

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan NV3500 HD Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals