2012 Nissan NV3500 HD Passenger

9.6

Based on 18 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Hands down best work van ever made!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Ride, looks, power, gas milage,etc"

Cons: "Ladder rack placement"

"I have owned the van for four months now and have now complaints at all! I that time I have put over 15000 miles on the NV1500 and it is alot smoother then the ford or chevy that I have driven owned in the past. If they can build enough of them this will take the place of the Ford and Chevy models now offered. They have not left anything out on this Van. Now with eveything there are good and bad points. The good is ride, gas milage, power, space, looks(everyone wants to know what it is?), and the rear doors make loading and unloading much easier. Now the only bad thing I have found so far is the ladder rack mounting points. They offer alot of different options put the rear one is not back far enough. It is hard to put large ladders on the van without scratching the roof. Besides that I would recomends this to anyone loking at buying a new work van."

Very comfortable and very good work van.

By on Saturday, May 4, 2013

Pros: "Ride and room"

Cons: "gas mileage...loaded need v8"

"I brought my V6 hightop used with 36,000 miles. Empty I got about 18 mpg. Since I have loaded the van with my tools and equipment. I am now getting 13 mpg. This van is the best work van I have owned. The ride is smoothe and firm. I have a lot of leg room and head room in my van. The V6 is strong and qiuet. The only thing I wish for was a v8."

Very very nicely done Nissan. This is a hit

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pros: "work friendly,smart, comfortable"

Cons: "transmission shifts a lot around 50 kph"

"I bought this 2 weeks ago used and drove it 1500kms home and just love it.It has 25000km and works like a charm. For work I haul around 1500pounds of stuff and the V6 works very well and is ample power. On the highway I got 18mpg and my combined now is showing about 16. Nissan have done a great job making sure of a convenient, comfortable and smart work truck with their amazing back doors and side sliding door. Inside everything is nicely done with grab handles to power outlets to tye downs and lots of compartments which I find great.I have a 2007 Chevy Express 2500 which is going for sale and good bye. If Chevy and Ford don't wake up the NV is going to kick their butt. There is no comparison in the boxes and comfort of the Nissan to the Chevy. I did not rate the reliability as I just purchased it but the previous owner said there were no issues whatsoever with it."

Superb Quality/Great Value/Excellent MPGs

By on Sunday, July 7, 2013

"I wanted a large Sprinter-type van, but could not afford 50,000 + dollars. I decided to check out the NV2500 HD, and I'm very happy I did. It had all the options: The power driver's seat is great, and maybe the most comfortable driver's seat I've ever had. I got this with the intention of turning it into a mobile Big Metal Tent for traveling. I'll be able to stand upright in the back, and I expect to be able to fit everything necessary for a cross country trip back there (no toilet, or plumbing) . I don't drive very hard, or fast, and on the freeway, out of the mountains, I get 20+ MPG....Average 18 altogether...I expect to have a long and happy relationship with this, my (hopefully) last retirement road trip machine...."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Pros: "price reliability fun to drive"

Cons: "side door heavy with nose down"

"I bought mine as a RV conversion and it is everything that I could want. I have the eight cylender version, it is fast maneuverable and so far no problems at 60,000 miles. At first when I saw it I thought it looked funny with that nose sticking out. But it is nice not having a huge cover inside the cab.Engine compartment is huge and if you need to work on it has lots of room to get around in. seating is comfortable and having camera screen in dash is great. Only minor negative is that side door is heavy and if you park nose down can be a bear to open. It is a great vehicle and great buy. Have shown my conversion more than 200 times"

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan NV3500 HD Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals