2014 Nissan NV3500 HD Cargo Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,043 - $29,754.

10/7.9

9.6

Based on 13 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Superb Quality/Great Value/Excellent MPGs

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

"I wanted a large Sprinter-type van, but could not afford 50,000 + dollars. I decided to check out the NV2500 HD, and I'm very happy I did. It had all the options: The power driver's seat is great, and maybe the most comfortable driver's seat I've ever had. I got this with the intention of turning it into a mobile Big Metal Tent for traveling. I'll be able to stand upright in the back, and I expect to be able to fit everything necessary for a cross country trip back there (no toilet, or plumbing) . I don't drive very hard, or fast, and on the freeway, out of the mountains, I get 20+ MPG....Average 18 altogether...I expect to have a long and happy relationship with this, my (hopefully) last retirement road trip machine...."

Very very nicely done Nissan. This is a hit

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pros: "work friendly,smart, comfortable"

Cons: "transmission shifts a lot around 50 kph"

"I bought this 2 weeks ago used and drove it 1500kms home and just love it.It has 25000km and works like a charm. For work I haul around 1500pounds of stuff and the V6 works very well and is ample power. On the highway I got 18mpg and my combined now is showing about 16. Nissan have done a great job making sure of a convenient, comfortable and smart work truck with their amazing back doors and side sliding door. Inside everything is nicely done with grab handles to power outlets to tye downs and lots of compartments which I find great.I have a 2007 Chevy Express 2500 which is going for sale and good bye. If Chevy and Ford don't wake up the NV is going to kick their butt. There is no comparison in the boxes and comfort of the Nissan to the Chevy. I did not rate the reliability as I just purchased it but the previous owner said there were no issues whatsoever with it."

Best van out there

By on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "4x4 would be sweet"

"I've had every kind of cargo van they make. I work in home remodeling and Nissan really came out with a van for a contractor. I can't think of one complaint I absolutely love my van. Nissan just got a life long customer with this one. Any other van I had left me scratching my head wondering why they did it that way or why they didn't . Everything about this van just makes sense they definitely had the contractor in mind while designing this van. I would absolutely reccomend the nv to anyone. Thank you Nissan"

Love this van!

By on Sunday, January 05, 2014

Pros: "Space, comfort and decent mileage."

Cons: "1 of my heat setting buttons occasionally sticks!"

"I bought the NV1500S with 25,000 miles on it, within one year I've put 20,000 more miles on it without one problem. Highly spacious cargo area allowed me to built custom cabinets for it and still allow me to transport tools & the custom cabinets I build. The height also allows me to load sheets of plywood standing up (try that in an e-series!). I also can fit 2-24' ladder's in it easily with a compound sliding miter saw & stand, table saw, compressor and extending plank. The cab is very comfortable and is put to the test in the 3+ hour commute's I make into Boston. Mileage is decent in the V6, 16mpg average loaded up (lots of traffic). I couldn't be happier with it, great van!"

My All Anything Vehicle

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Good ride, lots of room"

Cons: "Wish it was set up more for an easy rv conversion"

"Bought my 2012 Nissan NV 2500 high top in 2012 used-certified. I am doing some conversion on it now so we can use it as a travel/overniter. Added a jacknife sofa, bathroom, galley, roof a/c to come. This vehicle drives nice. I get an avg of 17-18mpg around the hilly area I live and 20+ on interstate at 68mph. Pulls an 18' boat just fine and still gets 16mpg. Very happy with the v-6. Very happy with this van. RV like seating for driver and passenger. No major problems so far still under warranty then a drive train warranty to 100k. I would recommend for work or play."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next