2013 Nissan NV3500 HD Cargo

9.7

Based on 12 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Best designed passenger vehicle on the market.

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

Pros: "Best priced. Easy and fun to drive."

Cons: "None. Plenty of Cup holders and space."

"Best designed large passenger vehicle on the Market. AC/Heat maintain balanced temps in cold or hot weather. Handling, power, visibility are unsurpassed. Paint, workmanship, minor flaw noticed on roof; but, not anything major. Seating is super. Can adjust for handicapped and equipment. Mileage is great for a V8...Averaged 15MPG on West Coast to East Coast trip loaded w/6 adults and luggage cruising easily at 78 MPH. Smooth as silk."

I am very happy with my Van.

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "Can not controle the lighting"

Cons: "great off road truck. Great on the highway too"

"I'm very happy with my van. I only have a few I thing I dont like. You can't turn of the day time head lights. You can't controle the inside lights in the back from the drivers seat. I live in arizona. I don't want to open the door to look over my sholder to check something in the cargo area when I'm parked. But I have to. also no over ride switch to kill the dargo lights during the day if I want the power for the 110 outlet. I have to turn off each light one at a time and then reset them when i'm done. Way to drop the ball on that one Nissan. Everything else is great."

My All Anything Vehicle

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Good ride, lots of room"

Cons: "Wish it was set up more for an easy rv conversion"

"Bought my 2012 Nissan NV 2500 high top in 2012 used-certified. I am doing some conversion on it now so we can use it as a travel/overniter. Added a jacknife sofa, bathroom, galley, roof a/c to come. This vehicle drives nice. I get an avg of 17-18mpg around the hilly area I live and 20+ on interstate at 68mph. Pulls an 18' boat just fine and still gets 16mpg. Very happy with the v-6. Very happy with this van. RV like seating for driver and passenger. No major problems so far still under warranty then a drive train warranty to 100k. I would recommend for work or play."

Love this van!

By on Sunday, January 05, 2014

Pros: "Space, comfort and decent mileage."

Cons: "1 of my heat setting buttons occasionally sticks!"

"I bought the NV1500S with 25,000 miles on it, within one year I've put 20,000 more miles on it without one problem. Highly spacious cargo area allowed me to built custom cabinets for it and still allow me to transport tools & the custom cabinets I build. The height also allows me to load sheets of plywood standing up (try that in an e-series!). I also can fit 2-24' ladder's in it easily with a compound sliding miter saw & stand, table saw, compressor and extending plank. The cab is very comfortable and is put to the test in the 3+ hour commute's I make into Boston. Mileage is decent in the V6, 16mpg average loaded up (lots of traffic). I couldn't be happier with it, great van!"

Best van out there

By on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "4x4 would be sweet"

"I've had every kind of cargo van they make. I work in home remodeling and Nissan really came out with a van for a contractor. I can't think of one complaint I absolutely love my van. Nissan just got a life long customer with this one. Any other van I had left me scratching my head wondering why they did it that way or why they didn't . Everything about this van just makes sense they definitely had the contractor in mind while designing this van. I would absolutely reccomend the nv to anyone. Thank you Nissan"

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan NV3500 HD Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals