2015 Nissan NV200 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,895 - $20,925.

Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

10/8.2

6.7

Based on 9 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

7.4/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Great small cargo van for business

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "excellent value overall"

Cons: "Factory speakers,no tilt wheel,better cargo lights"

2013 Nissan NV200 SV

"Excellent gas mileage,25 mpg mixed-32 hwy. CVT transmission smooth,good power with appx 1000 additional pounds in it including myself.Well thought out interior for business use. Nav/bluetooth/camera nice additions. Adrian Cargo system integrates perfect with vehicle. Firm but comfortable seat for long days.Great view of road. Upgraded to 205/55/16 rim and tire for a significant improvement to handling and ride."

2013 Nissan NV200 SV

Great in everything

By on Sunday, November 03, 2013

Pros: "lower price than any cargo van with similer size"

Cons: "No cons sofar"

"With full load and in the city 26.3 MPG. very convenient with 2 sliding doors and back door. Spacious cargo space. Easy to drive in tight areas when delivering. Very low noise for a cargo van. easy to reach anything while standing out side because of the 2 sliding doors and the back door. I love the blue tooth connection to the phone."

The tires are will need to be replaced at 25,00 mi

By on Sunday, May 17, 2015

Pros: "Could handle all my needs."

Cons: "Tires are difficult to purchase for replacements."

"I have a 2013. I noticed that as I got close to 25,000 miles on the tires, I had to change the tires right away. All 4 tires had worn down. The next problem is that there is only 1 tire maker for this van. For me to get the proper size and weight, it took 2 online companies and 2 Nissan dealers to find the right tires. It almost took a month to get the correct ones that could handle the weight load. One dealer was just going to just put on any old tires, the second one did the proper research and ordered the correct ones. Other then that, and windy days of getting bounced around on the highway, I love the van."

Piece of junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Saturday, August 02, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage is good"

Cons: "JUNK!!!!!!!!!"

"Things you should know about the Nissan NV200 before buying one! I have owned this van for about 13 months & have 25,000 miles on it. The suspension bottoms out so easily I have bent all 4 rims @ almost $200.0 each (for plain black rims) & lost all 4 wheel covers. Nissan knows they have a problem because the new VN200 don’t come with full wheel covers any more. I had to replace 2 tires at 18,000 miles because of cupping. Discount Tire said the only reason the tires will cup is because of bad suspension. Nissan said I need to rotate my tires every oil change. The only place you can get the tires is the dealer @ $214.00 each for cheap Continental Tires. At 25,000 I had to replace the other 2 tires because they just worn out. I got 75,000 miles out of the tires on my E150 van. Other problems are the side window is slopped so bad that your arm slides down, sun visor doesn’t cover the top 4 inches of the side window, back up camera only sees the bumper, voice control is very bad, cup holders are too deep, radio changes channels by itself, ABS light & Back door comes on sometimes & gas tank is too small. The blind spot mirror is a joke. This van is the biggest piece of junk man has ever made! I highly recommend you look elsewhere for a good van"

Love it.

By on Saturday, May 03, 2014

Pros: "comfortable, easy to get into and out."

"Enjoy the ride. I like vans, have driven a Dodge (full size 250k miles) , a Ford (full size 185k miles), a Dodge Caraven (285k miles). Last had a Chev Cobalt (totaled it). The NV200 gives a good view except for R&L rear. I might add windows or mirrors. Have never carried a full load. Drove from Ala to San Diego. Was surprised at the good mileage. On the miles long bridge on I-10 just west of Baton Rouge, I got 34MPG at 55MPH and 32MPHG at 65MPH. Kept a log on the return trip. Seldom got less than 32MPH. This was with no load."

Per Page:  5 | 10