2014 Nissan NV200 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,388 - $20,265.

10/8.3

6.3

Based on 7 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

7.3/10
    7.5/10
    7.5/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Piece of junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Saturday, August 02, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage is good"

Cons: "JUNK!!!!!!!!!"

"Things you should know about the Nissan NV200 before buying one! I have owned this van for about 13 months & have 25,000 miles on it. The suspension bottoms out so easily I have bent all 4 rims @ almost $200.0 each (for plain black rims) & lost all 4 wheel covers. Nissan knows they have a problem because the new VN200 don’t come with full wheel covers any more. I had to replace 2 tires at 18,000 miles because of cupping. Discount Tire said the only reason the tires will cup is because of bad suspension. Nissan said I need to rotate my tires every oil change. The only place you can get the tires is the dealer @ $214.00 each for cheap Continental Tires. At 25,000 I had to replace the other 2 tires because they just worn out. I got 75,000 miles out of the tires on my E150 van. Other problems are the side window is slopped so bad that your arm slides down, sun visor doesn’t cover the top 4 inches of the side window, back up camera only sees the bumper, voice control is very bad, cup holders are too deep, radio changes channels by itself, ABS light & Back door comes on sometimes & gas tank is too small. The blind spot mirror is a joke. This van is the biggest piece of junk man has ever made! I highly recommend you look elsewhere for a good van"

A little disappointing

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

"Started to get a lot of noise from rear end and noticed some very uneven wear on the rear tires. Took is to dealer at 19,000 miles and they wanted $1200 to replace all tires and rear wheels while still under warranty at just 6 months old! I know there's a ding on the one rear wheel but in all my life I have never seen tires wear like this due to alignment or wheel damage. I read someone else had the same problem with this vehicle and was told it was due to the suspension. They also told me my rear brakes were nearly out too?"

Love it.

By on Saturday, May 03, 2014

Pros: "comfortable, easy to get into and out."

"Enjoy the ride. I like vans, have driven a Dodge (full size 250k miles) , a Ford (full size 185k miles), a Dodge Caraven (285k miles). Last had a Chev Cobalt (totaled it). The NV200 gives a good view except for R&L rear. I might add windows or mirrors. Have never carried a full load. Drove from Ala to San Diego. Was surprised at the good mileage. On the miles long bridge on I-10 just west of Baton Rouge, I got 34MPG at 55MPH and 32MPHG at 65MPH. Kept a log on the return trip. Seldom got less than 32MPH. This was with no load."

Great small cargo van for business

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "excellent value overall"

Cons: "Factory speakers,no tilt wheel,better cargo lights"

2013 Nissan NV200 SV

"Excellent gas mileage,25 mpg mixed-32 hwy. CVT transmission smooth,good power with appx 1000 additional pounds in it including myself.Well thought out interior for business use. Nav/bluetooth/camera nice additions. Adrian Cargo system integrates perfect with vehicle. Firm but comfortable seat for long days.Great view of road. Upgraded to 205/55/16 rim and tire for a significant improvement to handling and ride."

2013 Nissan NV200 SV

Perfect work truck

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Almost everything"

Cons: "Interior has a little too much plastic."

"I have had this truck for almost a year and I love it. Great gas mileage,very comfortable to drive(even on long trips)and cargo space a plenty. Tech package option is great,Bluetooth, Nav, Sat radio, and back up cam all work like a charm. If I had to find one con it would be the interior has a little too much plastic, but it is a work truck."

Per Page:  5 | 10