2013 Nissan NV200

6.7

Based on 9 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

7.4/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Decent economy Van

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pros: "Good Price, Good Mileage"

Cons: "Poor Handeling at high speeds in wind"

"Having always driven an Astro cargo van, i had my eye on the transit connect for some time, but never really liked it. When the NV 200 came out it seemed to be a better fit for me.-We can argue specs on which is a better van but it really is just personal preference and specific application. Biggest selling points for me were MPG, price and the 60/40 rear door-and interior just "felt better". On the minus side, the sunshades are awkward. they don't extend far enough on the side window and they hang down to much to see through the front window. they don't stay up, had them replaced and the replacements do the same thing. Another downside is its not fun to drive at high speeds when its windy. it gets a bit squirmy. (when its unloaded at least) The cargo area being unfinished (no insulation or coverings) can make the van noisy when it rains. (think tin can) Its an economy van, so power and performance is not going to be one of its strong points-i feel its adequate considering i average 24-25mpg. with lowest mileage recorded at 22.9 and highest at 28.1. Just like any truck, when loaded, there is a decrease in acceleration power and braking distance increases...you just have to drive more carefully. 80% of my driving is little or no load so its fine for my purposes, but if i were to max out the carrying capacity on a regular basis, i may look for a bigger van. The CVT transmission is a bit different from the standard automatic and may take getting used to. Yes there are pros and cons from a technical perspective, but again it comes down to personal preference. Its less "sporty" feeling,(remember its a cargo van) but seems a bit smoother not changing gears all the time. I am neutral on recommending this van. I don't dislike it, but i just recommend if in the market for a cargo van to do your research and get the van that you feel the most comfortable with."

The tires are will need to be replaced at 25,00 mi

By on Sunday, May 17, 2015

Pros: "Could handle all my needs."

Cons: "Tires are difficult to purchase for replacements."

"I have a 2013. I noticed that as I got close to 25,000 miles on the tires, I had to change the tires right away. All 4 tires had worn down. The next problem is that there is only 1 tire maker for this van. For me to get the proper size and weight, it took 2 online companies and 2 Nissan dealers to find the right tires. It almost took a month to get the correct ones that could handle the weight load. One dealer was just going to just put on any old tires, the second one did the proper research and ordered the correct ones. Other then that, and windy days of getting bounced around on the highway, I love the van."

Perfect work truck

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Almost everything"

Cons: "Interior has a little too much plastic."

"I have had this truck for almost a year and I love it. Great gas mileage,very comfortable to drive(even on long trips)and cargo space a plenty. Tech package option is great,Bluetooth, Nav, Sat radio, and back up cam all work like a charm. If I had to find one con it would be the interior has a little too much plastic, but it is a work truck."

The biggest junk man ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pros: "Good gas mileage is the only thing."

Cons: "Gas tank is too small. Cup holders are too deep."

"The list is endless. The suspension is SO bad. I have lost 3 hub caps & bent 3 rims. It bottoms out way too easily. My load is about 1,500 lbs. under what they rate it for. After 17,000 miles my tires are cupping & need to be replace @ over $200.00 per tire. The dealer said it was because of tires not being rotated but Discount Tire & other tire companies say the suspension is the problem. My last van I got 70,000 miles out of tires. The back up camera is a joke. Can't see much but the rear bumper & I was told that is the way it is."

Per Page:  5 | 10
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan NV200 near Honolulu. See local deals