2013 Nissan NV200

6.6

Based on 10 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

7.4/10
    7.3/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

The tires are will need to be replaced at 25,00 mi

By on Sunday, May 17, 2015

Pros: "Could handle all my needs."

Cons: "Tires are difficult to purchase for replacements."

"I have a 2013. I noticed that as I got close to 25,000 miles on the tires, I had to change the tires right away. All 4 tires had worn down. The next problem is that there is only 1 tire maker for this van. For me to get the proper size and weight, it took 2 online companies and 2 Nissan dealers to find the right tires. It almost took a month to get the correct ones that could handle the weight load. One dealer was just going to just put on any old tires, the second one did the proper research and ordered the correct ones. Other then that, and windy days of getting bounced around on the highway, I love the van."

Piece of junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Saturday, August 02, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage is good"

Cons: "JUNK!!!!!!!!!"

"Things you should know about the Nissan NV200 before buying one! I have owned this van for about 13 months & have 25,000 miles on it. The suspension bottoms out so easily I have bent all 4 rims @ almost $200.0 each (for plain black rims) & lost all 4 wheel covers. Nissan knows they have a problem because the new VN200 don’t come with full wheel covers any more. I had to replace 2 tires at 18,000 miles because of cupping. Discount Tire said the only reason the tires will cup is because of bad suspension. Nissan said I need to rotate my tires every oil change. The only place you can get the tires is the dealer @ $214.00 each for cheap Continental Tires. At 25,000 I had to replace the other 2 tires because they just worn out. I got 75,000 miles out of the tires on my E150 van. Other problems are the side window is slopped so bad that your arm slides down, sun visor doesn’t cover the top 4 inches of the side window, back up camera only sees the bumper, voice control is very bad, cup holders are too deep, radio changes channels by itself, ABS light & Back door comes on sometimes & gas tank is too small. The blind spot mirror is a joke. This van is the biggest piece of junk man has ever made! I highly recommend you look elsewhere for a good van"

Perfect work truck

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Almost everything"

Cons: "Interior has a little too much plastic."

"I have had this truck for almost a year and I love it. Great gas mileage,very comfortable to drive(even on long trips)and cargo space a plenty. Tech package option is great,Bluetooth, Nav, Sat radio, and back up cam all work like a charm. If I had to find one con it would be the interior has a little too much plastic, but it is a work truck."

Buyer's remorse

By on Saturday, June 27, 2015

Pros: "Useful, efficient, easy to drive and park"

Cons: "poor quality control, weak engine,no oh *** handle"

"I was in the market for a utility vehicle and the compact work van segment caught my eye. I wanted something efficient, easy to drive, inexpensive, and had high cargo capacity. I looked at both the Transit Connect and NV200, ended up getting the NV200 due to it's warranty. I've driven this vehicle for almost 2 weeks now and have put on 200 miles. I'll update this once I get more miles put on it. Overall I like the vehicle as a tool and nothing more. It gets the job done and it's very versatile. I've owned full sized pickups and vans before and all of those were just too big for me. I haul stuff every once in a while so it's not just for me to buy a giant vehicle that has to sit outside and rarely driven because it's hard to park/drinks alot of gas/doesn't fit my garage. The NV200 is the perfect car for someone who wants cargo capacity without having to give up the perks of owning a compact car. The only things I wish Nissan would update on this vehicle are: -bigger wheels. Factory wheels are these skinny 185 tires(smaller than a Prius). Replacement tire options don't exist. You can get other 185 tires but none will have the same load rating as the factory ones. Also the tiny tires probably lead to more effect of highway cross winds and less cornering stability. -Quality Control. I don't know if maybe this is just my specific vehicle but now I really wish I dished out a bit more for a Transit Connect or Tacoma pickup. Let me say first that even though this is a base model van, at least roll out something that is worth buying. It wasn't until after I started driving and sitting in the vehicle a lot til I noticed how cheaply the NV200 is put together. Ok, it's manufactured, it's only a 20k vehicle, but I've had sub 20k Toyotas with better quality control than this. I previously owned a 2010 Chevy Express that was better than this too, it was also a base model. Many of the weather strips on my NV200 are warped, they don't leak but look ugly. There is factory paint over spray on the dash board. Alot of the gap sealant(stuff that is put over where 2 body panels meet) are poorly put on. -Seats. They are ok to sit in but I really wish there was more thigh support. I also wished if both driver and passenger seats had center arm rests. Sitting in the passenger seat feels like you're gonna fall off every time the van makes a turn. -Side mirrors. The mirror isn't adjustable, so you have move to check them. The mirror is ok but the convex mirrors small and almost useless. -A pillars are thick and get into the way when turning. The front quarter window is useless because their tiny too. Other than that I have to warn that the engine is weak, and having a CVT doesn't help either. I have issues getting up to highway speeds unless the pedal is down to the ground(trying to stay under 4k rpm since it's a new engine). Nissan doesn't provide a break in period for these vans but it doesn't hurt to drive it lightly for the first 1000 miles. Steering system takes a little time to get used to because it varies by speed. At low speeds it's very loose and easy to steer, but once you get up to speed it's sharp."

The biggest junk man ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pros: "Good gas mileage is the only thing."

Cons: "Gas tank is too small. Cup holders are too deep."

"The list is endless. The suspension is SO bad. I have lost 3 hub caps & bent 3 rims. It bottoms out way too easily. My load is about 1,500 lbs. under what they rate it for. After 17,000 miles my tires are cupping & need to be replace @ over $200.00 per tire. The dealer said it was because of tires not being rotated but Discount Tire & other tire companies say the suspension is the problem. My last van I got 70,000 miles out of tires. The back up camera is a joke. Can't see much but the rear bumper & I was told that is the way it is."

Per Page:  5 | 10
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan NV200 near Honolulu. See local deals