2013 Nissan NV1500 Cargo

9.6

Based on 11 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

9.7/10

I am very happy with my Van.

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "Can not controle the lighting"

Cons: "great off road truck. Great on the highway too"

"I'm very happy with my van. I only have a few I thing I dont like. You can't turn of the day time head lights. You can't controle the inside lights in the back from the drivers seat. I live in arizona. I don't want to open the door to look over my sholder to check something in the cargo area when I'm parked. But I have to. also no over ride switch to kill the dargo lights during the day if I want the power for the 110 outlet. I have to turn off each light one at a time and then reset them when i'm done. Way to drop the ball on that one Nissan. Everything else is great."

My All Anything Vehicle

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Good ride, lots of room"

Cons: "Wish it was set up more for an easy rv conversion"

"Bought my 2012 Nissan NV 2500 high top in 2012 used-certified. I am doing some conversion on it now so we can use it as a travel/overniter. Added a jacknife sofa, bathroom, galley, roof a/c to come. This vehicle drives nice. I get an avg of 17-18mpg around the hilly area I live and 20+ on interstate at 68mph. Pulls an 18' boat just fine and still gets 16mpg. Very happy with the v-6. Very happy with this van. RV like seating for driver and passenger. No major problems so far still under warranty then a drive train warranty to 100k. I would recommend for work or play."

Love this van!

By on Sunday, January 05, 2014

Pros: "Space, comfort and decent mileage."

Cons: "1 of my heat setting buttons occasionally sticks!"

"I bought the NV1500S with 25,000 miles on it, within one year I've put 20,000 more miles on it without one problem. Highly spacious cargo area allowed me to built custom cabinets for it and still allow me to transport tools & the custom cabinets I build. The height also allows me to load sheets of plywood standing up (try that in an e-series!). I also can fit 2-24' ladder's in it easily with a compound sliding miter saw & stand, table saw, compressor and extending plank. The cab is very comfortable and is put to the test in the 3+ hour commute's I make into Boston. Mileage is decent in the V6, 16mpg average loaded up (lots of traffic). I couldn't be happier with it, great van!"

Best van out there

By on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "4x4 would be sweet"

"I've had every kind of cargo van they make. I work in home remodeling and Nissan really came out with a van for a contractor. I can't think of one complaint I absolutely love my van. Nissan just got a life long customer with this one. Any other van I had left me scratching my head wondering why they did it that way or why they didn't . Everything about this van just makes sense they definitely had the contractor in mind while designing this van. I would absolutely reccomend the nv to anyone. Thank you Nissan"

Superb Quality/Great Value/Excellent MPGs

By on Sunday, July 07, 2013

"I wanted a large Sprinter-type van, but could not afford 50,000 + dollars. I decided to check out the NV2500 HD, and I'm very happy I did. It had all the options: The power driver's seat is great, and maybe the most comfortable driver's seat I've ever had. I got this with the intention of turning it into a mobile Big Metal Tent for traveling. I'll be able to stand upright in the back, and I expect to be able to fit everything necessary for a cross country trip back there (no toilet, or plumbing) . I don't drive very hard, or fast, and on the freeway, out of the mountains, I get 20+ MPG....Average 18 altogether...I expect to have a long and happy relationship with this, my (hopefully) last retirement road trip machine...."

Very comfortable and very good work van.

By on Saturday, May 04, 2013

Pros: "Ride and room"

Cons: "gas mileage...loaded need v8"

"I brought my V6 hightop used with 36,000 miles. Empty I got about 18 mpg. Since I have loaded the van with my tools and equipment. I am now getting 13 mpg. This van is the best work van I have owned. The ride is smoothe and firm. I have a lot of leg room and head room in my van. The V6 is strong and qiuet. The only thing I wish for was a v8."

Very very nicely done Nissan. This is a hit

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pros: "work friendly,smart, comfortable"

Cons: "transmission shifts a lot around 50 kph"

"I bought this 2 weeks ago used and drove it 1500kms home and just love it.It has 25000km and works like a charm. For work I haul around 1500pounds of stuff and the V6 works very well and is ample power. On the highway I got 18mpg and my combined now is showing about 16. Nissan have done a great job making sure of a convenient, comfortable and smart work truck with their amazing back doors and side sliding door. Inside everything is nicely done with grab handles to power outlets to tye downs and lots of compartments which I find great.I have a 2007 Chevy Express 2500 which is going for sale and good bye. If Chevy and Ford don't wake up the NV is going to kick their butt. There is no comparison in the boxes and comfort of the Nissan to the Chevy. I did not rate the reliability as I just purchased it but the previous owner said there were no issues whatsoever with it."

Best 12 passenger van available hands down.

By on Sunday, January 06, 2013

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable, safer. Tows very well."

Cons: "dash board set up poor."

"Just returned from a Tx to FL trip with 9 us in the van and towing a 30 ft. travel trailer. This van blows away my previous vans; a 2002 Dodge 3500 and the 2007 Ford E350XLT 6.0 Turbo-diesel that I traded in on this. The handling , comfort, stability and power of this van are all impressive. The transmission is amazing in how it handles towing a large load, I never once had to floor it. The three 12 volt and two 120volt outlets were very handy. Without a trailer the backup camera makes parking this beast absolutely easy. Biggest drawbacks; not offered with running boards or any type of video options. This van is the only one to have for large families like ours"

Hands down best work van ever made!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Ride, looks, power, gas milage,etc"

Cons: "Ladder rack placement"

"I have owned the van for four months now and have now complaints at all! I that time I have put over 15000 miles on the NV1500 and it is alot smoother then the ford or chevy that I have driven owned in the past. If they can build enough of them this will take the place of the Ford and Chevy models now offered. They have not left anything out on this Van. Now with eveything there are good and bad points. The good is ride, gas milage, power, space, looks(everyone wants to know what it is?), and the rear doors make loading and unloading much easier. Now the only bad thing I have found so far is the ladder rack mounting points. They offer alot of different options put the rear one is not back far enough. It is hard to put large ladders on the van without scratching the roof. Besides that I would recomends this to anyone loking at buying a new work van."

Far more comfortable than any other cargo van...

By on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I don't own this car

Pros: "Comfort, functionality, storage, cargo area"

"So I have driven the NV on a few test drives and would have to say the lack of the engine inside the vehicle like the Chevrolet and Ford makes it by far the most comfortable van I've ever driven. Very comfortable seats and a ton of foot and legroom. I set the cruise control on the 2500 Low Roof V6 and the computer stated 18.6 MPG's which was great as fuel eceonomy is a concern for me. I have driven many Chevrolet and Ford Cargo Vans over the years and the NV is by far a superior product. The walls of the van are straight and with the shelves I saw at the dealer looks like a lot less wasted space. It will be nice to finally have a center console, cup holders and storage for my laptop and the under seat storage drawers are a nice touch. As far as there being too much plastic, I guess there is a lot of it but it seems well put together... I was interested more in the V6 when I heard it had more HP than the Ford V8 engine and still got better fuel economy. All in all a great van, especially for someone in their van ALL day"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan NV1500 Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals