2014 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,098 - $28,007.

10/7.4

Based on 224 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

A great SUV

By on Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pros: "Good quality and reliability"

Cons: "Tires"

"I purchased a 2007 Murano S and sold it to a friend so I could purchase a Rogue SL because I was doing local driving as a courier at the time. My route changed and then I needed a more powerful car for the highway. I always missed my Murano so I purchased a 2012 SV. I am now going on 40,000 miles and all is well except the tires. They are Michelin Cross Terrains which I paid extra for but they are not worth the price. My mechanic says I have until September and then I'll have to purchase new one's. I plan to trade or sell the car in February and get a 2014 SL. I should have about 65,000 miles by then. I average 23 to 25 miles per gallon on the highway. Combined, 19 to 21 mpg"

A great crossover

By on Friday, February 08, 2013

Pros: "Loaded with features."

Cons: "Lack of sportshifter"

"Bought this car from Nissan dealer used. It is loaded with features. It has proved dependable and a smooth ride. The only negatives are the lack of sportshifter to go along with the CVT transmission. My car is AWD and we are in the mountains several months a year. Transmission can get confused when starting on a hill. The exterior paint scratches easily. I just had a tune up, brakes, new tires etc., and it runs as good as new. Gas mileage is 19-20 all around."

Does exactly what I wanted.

By on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pros: "Ride, comfort seating, dual AC, effortless cruisin"

Cons: "Wind noise, with head wind."

"Took the Rocky Mountain tour, i.e., Glacier, Yellowstone, RMNP for ~4500 miles total. Avg'd 21+, 1/2 quart of oil until oil change at 3700 and none since. Handles extremely well, good acceleration, good braking, will get you a ticket if your not careful. Most interstates cruised effortlessly at 75-80mph for hours. Love the dual temp controls."

best ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "comfortable and fun to drive"

Cons: "prefer 4WD command vs automatic (prior JEEP owner)"

"this is my second Murano, stepping up from a loaded SL and getting all options with the LE. My dream car was a Lexus, but after test driving the Murano, I found this to be a better value for the money. Luxury vehicles are over-rated and over-valued--and ALL vehicles unfortunately depreciate. The trade in power of my first to my current model allowed financial satisfaction and upgrade to a veh9icle that I really enjoy driving."

Nicest vehicle I have ever owned

By on Saturday, February 04, 2012

Pros: "Lots of vehicle for your money."

Cons: "Still trying to find one,,,,,,,,,,,,"

Pretty is, as pretty does. (Outstanding performer in it's class.)

"I was concerned about gas mileage at purchase, but usually what Nissan says is conservative. I get 18-29 MPG. It is an amazing car handling wise. It was between this car and an Audi Q5 or A4. The Audi's out-performed the Murano LE especially considering Supeer-Charged Turbo 4 cylinder in the AWD Q va the V6 front wheel drive Murano LE. Outside of that the Murano is a luxurious 5 passenger SUV. I have had 3 Altimas before this vehicle and my wife still drives the 2005 SL 3.5 V6! So if you want luxury, technology, quiet, and convenience it is available for quite a few thousand less than its direct competition the Audi Q5 and Lexus RX; take a chance on the 2012 Nissan Murano LE. I woulod buy another one here in the mountains of western NC. The Murano has no problem negotiating this mountainous terrain, even with just the FWD. Ask me, I know first hand. By the way, since September 2010, it has yet to be at the dealer for other than for scheduled mainteneance."

Pretty is, as pretty does. (Outstanding performer in it's class.)