2014 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,807 - $27,856.

10/7.4

Based on 228 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

The best vehicle I ever owned!!

By on Wednesday, May 15, 2013

August 2009 - Taken right after I purchased my new Murano! (Color: Tinted Bronze)

"I love this vehicle! I usually trade every 4-5 years and as I'm coming up on 4 years now - I'm hesitant to trade because it has been such a great car. I definitely will look into another Murano!! It is the best car I've owned!"

Love It

By on Saturday, August 09, 2008

"Excellent quality, value. Love the CVT Transmission very smooth and quiet. Minimal road noise. Smooth Ride. Very comfortable seating for 5. Styling nudges out the Lexus RX350. MDX and all the rest not even close. User friendly Navigation, Bluetooth. Everybody loves the dual Moonroof, normal noise level but a very minimal air is allowed in the cabin. Be sure to put the Murano on the top of your list for a look and a test drive,"

Love This Murano

By on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Just bought a new 2010 Murano LE, and we love it. This is our 3rd Murano, and they have all been great. We have had a 2005, and 2009, both SE's, and now this 2010 LE. We drive alot, and put on about 30,000 miles a year, and we find the car to be comfortable to travel in over long distances, but also easy to navigate around town. We don't see any negatives on the vehicle, and would recommend it highly."

A very good vehicle SL AWD with NAV

By on Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pros: "Smooth, quiet, handling,"

Cons: "Storage in the console"

"I have had this Murano a little over a month. I replaced my 2005 Silver SL AWD (123,000 miles) with a 2014 Silver SL AWD. The only thing I find that is not better than the 05 is the storage in the console. There is no where to easily store coins. The ride is better, the interior is nicer and more plush, the radio/dvd/mp3 is better. I saved the over spare storage tray and it fit with slight trimming and the rubber cargo mat fits well in the new car. The only thing I didn't get was the cargo cover since I hardly ever used it. The temp controls are still great. Instead of the 6 CD changer, the AUX input plays all my CDs from a 16GB thumb drive plugged into the USB connector in the console. So far in town gas mileage with temps below 30 has been right at 19mpg. Going on a road trip soon and will find out about the highway mileage. The mileage is better than the 05 in the same weather."

What's great; what's not so great.

By on Friday, November 23, 2012

Pros: "Ease of entrance/exit"

Cons: "Wind noise"

"Great: Ease of entrance and exit. Good acceration Handles well even at high speeds. Not so Great: Wind noise even at moderate speeds GPS not easy to use. Does not ride as well as similar vehicles."