• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $37,634 - $39,199.

10/7.4

Based on 194 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

My AWESOME 2009 Nissan Murano SE

By on Thursday, December 18, 2008

"I had previously owned a 2000 Lexus RX300 AWD, which I was very happy with except for substandard handling. I had every intention of getting the 2009 Lexus RX350, until I did some research on the internet. The Nissan Murano seemed to get rave reviews; so, I decided to check one out at the local dealership. Well, one look at a platinum LE on the lot, with it's 20" platinum colored wheels convinced me to check into it further...but a short drive convinced me that this was the car for me !! I quickly ran home to check out the invoice for this fully loaded car...then turned around to get it at slightly over invoice. I cannot tell you how happy I am with this vehicle. First, it is the sharpest looking SUV/CUV on the planet. Secondly, it rides like a dream...is as plush as the Lexus, quiet as the Lexus, but handles better...and seems to accelerate smoother (due to the highly refined CVT). It does such a great job at isolating you from the world around you (which, for a CUV, has always seemed to be the domain of the Lexus RX's) that I find myself just enjoying the pleasure of a relaxing drive. Another factor in my purchase was the crash test results...the five star rating that the Murano got gives me extreme confidence when transporting my family. In short, I think that you can tell that I love this vehicle. I cannot give it any higher recommendation. Thank you NISSAN !!"

Best all-around

By on Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Of all the SUV's & CUV's we looked at, none had both the features & room we wanted. Many did not have enough leg room for backseat passengers. The interior looks and feels great and the exterior styling is sleek and sporty. The standard options were satisfying and had features we would have been interested in but most likely would have paid extra for on other models."

Unique Ride

By on Wednesday, November 05, 2008

"I've owned Nissans since 1983. This is the first new one in our family. My wife loves it. Ours is the SL with leather and rear view camera. Our only problem was obtaining parts for repair after I had an accident shortly after purchase. Three months to get parts and get them installed. What a hassle! The repair seems to be fine, ride is great. I think it's a great value for what you get."

First CUV and love it.

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"I've always been a car girl and decided to take the plunge and lease a CUV. This is my first Nissan product and I've only had it for a month but so far so great. Nice, smooth ride and quiet. I have the dual panel moonroof but have had no issues with wind noise from it. I like how easy it is to get in and out of and my mother appreciates it too, being 80, it's hard for her to get in and out of cars. This one she can just slide sideways into. No ups or downs. I'm adjusting to the gas mileage not being as good as my previous vehicle but I knew that going in. Still, I'm getting about 20-21 mpg. I'm anxious to see how the AWD performs in the snow this winter."

Love my Murano

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"Extremely comfortable seats & ride-Quality vehicle"

See if you qualify for