• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2014 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $38,693 - $39,940.

10/7.4

Based on 189 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

love this car..no mechanical problems.

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

"Love the transmission. Smooth operator!"

2nd murano! I love this car

By on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, open in side, double moon roof"

Cons: "cant think of anything"

"I must admit I am a Nissan lover, I love the practicality, dependability of their cars. I had the Maxima, then went to the Pathfinder, which I liked but was a little boxy. Then they came out with the Murano. It is the car for a person who loves organization, its zippy and has more style. You can sit in the back and still see out of the car. This is important for those who get claustophobic easily. Very comfortable"

Show stopper car! Great in summer & winter!

By on Thursday, August 22, 2013

"This is my third Murano and I have loved them all, however, I wasn't prepared for the looks, compliments, curiousity that this model would entice. The convertible is a show stopper! I am stopped and asked about the car model regularly. I've had everything from "nice car!" from a 12 yr. old girl to "it's sexy" from a much younger man! For a 57 yr. old woman, I can say I haven't had much of that for a while! Seriously, the Murano handles beautifully, is pretty good on gas and I can depend on it in the snow! I do have to go without the space for storage that I had with the Murano, since the trunk holds the hood when its down, but I don't mind too much. Love this car, and so does everybody I meet!"

FIt and finish is fantastic!

By on Monday, August 19, 2013

Pros: "Interior is superb"

Cons: "Could do with colored wood finish options..."

"I purchased the Platinum Edition and I must say the car is amazing. I don't find the exterior jar dropping gorgeous but the interior is really high end. If you're considering it, I think it's a good choice. Nissan does a good job of providing good components at a fair price. Compare what you get for the money and I think you'll agree, Nissan is a great choice."

FIt and finish is fantastic!

By on Monday, August 19, 2013

Pros: "Interior is superb"

Cons: "Could do with colored wood finish options..."

Wow!

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "Most comfortable vehicle ever!"

Cons: "Poor gas mileage."

"I have a big smile everytime I drive my 2010 Murano LE. The SUV has more comfort and convenience than I expected. Its high-end Nissan quality shows through everyday. Whether navigating the beach, traversing snowy mountain passes, or my daily commute to work, my Murano is a pleasure to experience. The GPS system is state-of-the-art and its 10G hard drive CD system continues to impress. Gas prices take their toll when considering the vehicle's 22 mpg (city) and you need to take tight turns gingerly. All in all, the Murano LE is well worth the ride! :0) Cheers!"

comfortable,good gas mileage handles well

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

"Backup camera useful. Navigation system not as good as GARMIN"

Solid car after just one week of ownership!

By on Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pros: "The car drives great...very smooth and comfortable"

Cons: "No daytime running lights."

"Our lease was coming up in a few months on our 2011 Nissan Rogue. It's been a very good small SUV, but we wanted to trade up to the Murano. So after five hours in the dealershp, we finally leased a new 2013 Murano SL. We've only had the car a week, so this is obviously a very early review. But so far we love the difference in size compared to the Rogue. It's very comfortable and has all the features we could ever want. We have everything but the GPS, which was another $2,100. The power liftgate is very handy. Power heated seats are great. The dual sunroof is really a nice feature, as well as dual air conditioning and heating controls. Cargo space is not too bad, although could be a little bigger. The car rides very smooth on the highway. Gas mileage is not as advertised yet, as we've only had the car a short time. Hopefully that will improve over time. As far as any downsides go, I feel it should have daytime running lights and also the backup camera should beep when getting close to objets. I will write another review in a few months. Overall, we are satisfied with our choice."

A great SUV

By on Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pros: "Good quality and reliability"

Cons: "Tires"

"I purchased a 2007 Murano S and sold it to a friend so I could purchase a Rogue SL because I was doing local driving as a courier at the time. My route changed and then I needed a more powerful car for the highway. I always missed my Murano so I purchased a 2012 SV. I am now going on 40,000 miles and all is well except the tires. They are Michelin Cross Terrains which I paid extra for but they are not worth the price. My mechanic says I have until September and then I'll have to purchase new one's. I plan to trade or sell the car in February and get a 2014 SL. I should have about 65,000 miles by then. I average 23 to 25 miles per gallon on the highway. Combined, 19 to 21 mpg"

The best vehicle I ever owned!!

By on Wednesday, May 15, 2013

August 2009 - Taken right after I purchased my new Murano! (Color: Tinted Bronze)

"I love this vehicle! I usually trade every 4-5 years and as I'm coming up on 4 years now - I'm hesitant to trade because it has been such a great car. I definitely will look into another Murano!! It is the best car I've owned!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25