2013 Nissan Murano

Based on 240 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

By on Monday, June 8, 2015

"Great"

Loving my Murano

By on Saturday, August 8, 2009

"I purchased my 09 Murano in June of 08, I looked at other crossovers and they just did not compare for the price. My little dog travels everywhere with me and all his things fit just fine, crate, etc. I am totally happy with my car."

Can't wait for the lease to end

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "CVT, Bose sound system"

Cons: "looks and feels cheap, noisy, poor gas mileage"

"Got this 2010 model after leasing a 2008 model for 24 months. Although this one has the same trim level (SL) it feels, drives and sounds like a cheap imitation of the 2008 model. There is zero soundproofing, you feel and hear every little bump on the road, the interior looks and feels cheap, and the gas mileage is very poor especially in a city. The only two things I like about this car is the CVT and the Bose sound system. With a 38K MSRP one can get a much nicer car in the same price range."

Good for in town horrible on long trips

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "Quick, unusual design, reliabilty"

Cons: "Price, Wheels, Ride, Comfort, Controls"

"The cutesy interior gets old pretty quick. Not enough storage for all the necessary things you have to travel with. Arm rest is in uncomfortable position. If you just run around town, it is a fun car. For long trips on the freeway, it is loud and uncomfortable. You can feel the constant vibration from the concrete and every little bump. The tires are to big and hurt the ride and your pocket book. This is not a road car, just a cute toy to run around town with a quick engine. I travel long distances weekly and hate driving this over priced tinker toy."

Beautiful styling but....

By on Monday, December 6, 2010

"I have had this car for a year. When this car first came out I was caught by its beautiful styling which it still possesses. However after having it for a year i literally cannot drive it without having to constantly adjust the seat. I don't know if the seat is the same in all Muranos but it is impossible to get it in a position so that the lower portion of the back of the seat goes up. There is a gap between where your lower back is a the bottom of the seat Then we had a 10 inch snow storm the other day and I took it to work. For a car that is AWD I felt like I was driving a rear wheel drive car on ice. I wish I had my old Hyandai back. It only had FWD but could go through any snow. A friend told me they have the wrong tires on the car for snow. You'd think they would have put a better all season tire on AWD car. That performance on the snow has got me looking for a new car."