• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2013 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $38,870 - $40,830.

10/7.5

Based on 194 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

great trip mobile

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "great ride!!"

Cons: "need more cup holders"

"I bought this suv for travel and overall quality. It has not failed to meet my needs. A VERY comfortable ride with enough room for three adults to travel including my golf gear. The only thing I did wrong was fail to get the nav system when I bought it. That will change on my next purchase. The car has two very minor negatives-- mpg and interior space design. The mpg is a steady23-24 on highway, and I would have liked a bit more cabin storage around the driver, especially a cup holder in the door. Overall, I am very happy with this car"

By far the best vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pros: "Quality ride, fun to drive, great for long trips."

Cons: "Overly reflective windshield and rear blind spots."

"After a full year with the car, I am still surprised each day by the quality of this vehicle. The build quality and the driving dynamics of such a large vehicle are truly amazing. The vehicle has outstanding breaks, very good acceleration and I have found the CVT transmission to be noise free and quite amazing, especially in the mountains. We have averaged 25 mpg over the 14100 miles we have driven. The seats are comfortable and supportive. The multi-zone climate control is flawless. The stereo system is high-quality and quite enjoyable. The only deficiencies I have observed are vision related. The inside of the windshield is overly reflective, especially early in the morning or late in the evening. The vehicle also has large blind spots to the rear. The free maintenance which was included with the vehicle is also quite nice. It came with the added security of knowing the vehicle was inspected by factory mechanics every couple of months. I thoroughly love this vehicle and would readily purchase another."

Decent car

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, spacious"

Cons: "big blind spot on pass. side, poor gas mileage"

"I like this car but not enough to say I love it. It seems like the girl you ALMOST marry, but leave at the altar. It would probably be a better car if I had a family to transport or groceries to buy from a big box outlet every week. I live in NYC and while the car is reliable and comfortable, it's turning radius, pick up and driveability leave something to be desired. However, since I put big new tires on it-the ride is better."

Terrific car!

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Narrow door slot and rear view could be better"

"I love just about everything about this car. If I had to point out one negative which seems to be across the boards with most crossovers these days is that it does have a blind spot due to the thick pillars in the back. The rear view camera makes up for it though. It is fun to drive and has the pick up that I would except from a car not an suv. Nissan knows what they are doing to say the least!"

Best in my long history of vehicle ownership

By on Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pros: "A head turner in style, Good performance."

Cons: "I like more horsepower, I'm a performance nut."

"This vehicle was purchased used with 70000 miles in 2012, its a 2004 garage kept and loaded, with silver exterior. It has all wheel drive and black leather interior, the seats are large and very comfortable. I have the original window sticker and it was $43000 in 2004. I have made some minor repairs, the paint is excellent, like almost new. This vehicle has enough performance, luxury and style that even as a 2004 model can compete with newer vehicles. I've owned many types of vehicles in my 65 YOA and I can say this Murano pushes all the right buttons for me. Its styling was a little hard for me to take at first, I'm very conservative but upon driving it I was hooked. I would recommend this Vehicle to anyone. I believe Murano was the first to create this style and has been copied by just about all other manufactures. I can't say enough about this vehicle, I love it. It's no longer the new kid on the block and gets over looked by all the Car magazines who push the newest model's offered. Drive the Murano don't over look it."

See if you qualify for