2012 Nissan Murano

Based on 240 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Great CUV in it's class

By on Saturday, February 7, 2015

Pros: "great for the price, sporty and fun to drive"

Cons: "Can be LOUD because of the CVT"

"The Murano has been a great CUV for me. It took some getting used to to have a CVT transmission but ultimately I adjusted and now traditional transmissions are strange to me. It's a very comfortable ride however it does have some sporty drive to it and still bounces around a bit like an SUV does (which I love, but some people don't like). It's got a great amount of room even though it's reported to have the least in it's class. The trim in the inside could be nicer, but over all, it's sleek and simple which I like as well. I've owned cars (cadillac, mazda 6 sport, and corvette) as well as SUVs (a Bronco and a Jeep) and in comparison, aside from my corvette, I love this car the most out of all the I've owned."

My favorite car ever.

By on Friday, June 19, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable, quiet, reliable, fast, good in snow."

Cons: "gas mileage is around 20 mpg, would like better"

"I have owned Mercedes, Audis, Mazdas, Ford and VWs. This is the best car I have ever owned. It is as fast as my Mercedes kompressor but more comfortable. The heated steering wheel and seats made a huge difference in the winter. It is a great snow car. I live in New England and we just had 2 of the worst snow winters on record. It is extremely reliable and uses regular gas. The cab is amazingly quiet and luxurious. I collect antiques and am able to fit large pieces of furniture in the back. I added a hitch and big tray bike rack and go into the country for off road biking. I test drove other cars in the same class/price range and there was no comparison. It feels like a high end luxury car. Love it, love it, love it!!!!"

Own two and both consistently exceed expectations

By on Saturday, May 2, 2015

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"Overall build quality; particularly around drivetrain, interior comfort and materials, as well as seat height make this Murano iteration one of the best manufactured crossovers available for the price."

comfortable,good gas mileage handles well

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

"Backup camera useful. Navigation system not as good as GARMIN"

Rattles and more rattles

By on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"With less than 4500 miles this Murano has been to the dealer four tiime to fix these rattles. Rattling from doors, glove box, passenger seat, head rest, windshield. Plus the passenger safety belt locks you into place. Very disappointed in the vehicle. I also own a 2010 Altima SL and love it. That's why we went back to Nissan. Going in again for another try. This will be the last attempt with this dealer. If this isn't fix may look at getting rid of it. It's just not worth all the time and effort of changing my schedule and going back and forth to the dealer. Who seem not to care if I get it fixed or not."