2012 Nissan Murano

Based on 212 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 | Next

Overrated

By on Friday, May 08, 2009

"It rides rough. The electric push button for the rear hatch has been replaced twice. We are now on the third. We average 21 mpg on the interstate at 68 mph, using the cruise control. The car has great power if you put the pedal down considerably.However, it does not have midrange power. The Xeon headlights work good at night. We will not buy another. We are considering a Honda CRV or GMC Acadia."

Highly Recommended.

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Love the feel of it and style, wish the interior was a little more luxurious but I'd rather have the comfort and performance. Seats are great and everything is at your fingertips no matter your size. A lot of room for the whole family and carrying just about anything in the back. We looked around for different makes and styles, test drove toyota, nissan, honda, infinity, subaru, porsche, lexus, bmw and hyundai. After going through different models found the right one at the right price. We were leaning towards Nissan, Toyota and Lexus since Honda is overrated; Porsche, infinity and Bmw didn't make any sense for the money and Subaru and Hyundai just didn't feel right. In the end style, comfort and value turned us to the Nissan Murano, the engine feels great and everyone likes the looks of it, we love the fact that it feels like a sedan with extra room but great for driving in the city and freeway."

Very Comfortable Vehicle

By on Wednesday, April 08, 2009

"Lots of leg room, smooth ride, really like this vehicle"

By on Sunday, April 05, 2009

"I started a lease on an 09 SL AWD in Sept 2008. After driving an 03 Acura TL for 6 years I really wanted something with AWD due to the snowy winters in Nebraska, and the TL just didnt handle snow very well nor did it have the cargo room. I did not get any options on the SL. I chose the SL over the base level S because it came with fog lights, steering wheel radio controls, and power driver seat. Sticker was $31,300. There are a few complaints I have. I came to realize heated side mirrors are very useful although I do not have them on the Murano I did on my TL. The side mirrors are large and I have a lot of trouble seeing out of them even when it rains, but most of all when its snowing and become ice covered. The heated mirrors are only offered with the tech package which I think on a vehicle at this price they should be standard. Also, when I have the climate control setting to feet only, there is a lot of air that comes out of the windshield defroster vents and dash vents. I addressed this to the dealership and Nissan's customer care and the conclusion they came up with was that the floor vents were too small to handle all of the air and it has to send it through the other vents at the same time. It just causes a problem when I have the heat on because the warm air comes right up the windshield and into my eyes and will tend to make my eyes dry out while I am driving. Putting down the visor helps a little but I was pretty upset the vehicle does this but have come to just deal with it. A couple of other features I think should be standard for this price range are a power passenger seat, satellite radio, and the intelligent key system. The intelligent key system again only an option with the tech package or standard on LE, is an OPTION on a $31,000 Murano??!! However a $21,000 Altima gets it standard? Come on Nissan, who thought that seemed logical? I had looked at the Ford Edge, Mazda CX-7 and 9 and just found the fit and finish of the Murano to be better overall. I think the sporty styling and the large dual exhaust really add to the overall experience. It has some great power, even faster than my TL was. I think that surprises some when you take off from a red light and leave them far behind. So, overall I think the vehicle is a great choice. Since I am leasing I am hoping for some changes in the next couple years and would consider trading for another new one."

Great Crossover

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"This is my third Murano, 2004/2006/2009. It keeps getting better every year. Had brake problems with the '06, but Nissan rectified the problem. Look at many others including the Toyota Venza, Ford Edge and VW Tiguan. Though I loved the Venza and Tiguan, the value, ammenities and room was much better on the Murano. If you are thinking of a crossover, don't pass this one by."

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2009

By on Sunday, March 01, 2009

2009 Murano

By on Sunday, February 15, 2009

"I bought a new 2009 Murano SL back in August 2008. I did alot fo research and test drove alot of cars, before I made my choice. I'm really glad I chose the Murano. It's a great Midsize Cross Over SUV. You won't be disappointed if you buy one. You get alot of bang for your buck. Better than the Lexus RX350 and you'll save about $8000."

Best Crossover - SL with Options

By on Sunday, February 08, 2009

"This is a very nice crossover with great styling. You need all the extras,leather,navigation,blue tooth to make it complete. Good quality materials used inside. Great drive."

By on Thursday, February 05, 2009

"This is our third Nissan (the first two were Maximas). After two and one-half years driving it, I would say that the Murano is the best of the lot. We liked the Maximas, but the versatility of the Murano with AWD, GPS, and excellent cargo space with the back seats folded down makes the difference. Superior handling, and much more comfortable than the Pathfinder we tested. Good starting and handling in extreme Minnesota winters! Has all the quality and features of a comparable Lexus we inspected at the auto show while 10K less expensive."

2009 Murano

By on Thursday, January 29, 2009

"We had no idea that the new Murano would be this nice on the road. Easy to get 25 mpg at Interstate speeds, 20 around town. CVT transmission was easy to get used to, and Nav System is one of the best we have ever had. Road noise is eliminated..very quiet car."

vehicle meets expectations

By on Monday, January 26, 2009

"I have had the LE model for 2 months. I chose one without the moonroof so I can't comment on that. I love the comfort and handling of the murano. I have driven it in 2 bad snowstorms and the handling is great. The seats are so comfortable. I hear very little outside noise. I drove a full size SUV before the Murano. I am so glad I made the decision to try something new. The engine is very snappy and when you step on the gas your gone. No dogging. The only thing I miss is having a split tailgate where I can just open the top glass part for quick in and out. The automatic tailgate makes up for it though. Overall I'm very pleased. It was between the Subaru Tribeca or the Murano. I made the right choice."

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My AWESOME 2009 Nissan Murano SE

By on Thursday, December 18, 2008

"I had previously owned a 2000 Lexus RX300 AWD, which I was very happy with except for substandard handling. I had every intention of getting the 2009 Lexus RX350, until I did some research on the internet. The Nissan Murano seemed to get rave reviews; so, I decided to check one out at the local dealership. Well, one look at a platinum LE on the lot, with it's 20" platinum colored wheels convinced me to check into it further...but a short drive convinced me that this was the car for me !! I quickly ran home to check out the invoice for this fully loaded car...then turned around to get it at slightly over invoice. I cannot tell you how happy I am with this vehicle. First, it is the sharpest looking SUV/CUV on the planet. Secondly, it rides like a dream...is as plush as the Lexus, quiet as the Lexus, but handles better...and seems to accelerate smoother (due to the highly refined CVT). It does such a great job at isolating you from the world around you (which, for a CUV, has always seemed to be the domain of the Lexus RX's) that I find myself just enjoying the pleasure of a relaxing drive. Another factor in my purchase was the crash test results...the five star rating that the Murano got gives me extreme confidence when transporting my family. In short, I think that you can tell that I love this vehicle. I cannot give it any higher recommendation. Thank you NISSAN !!"

Best all-around

By on Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Of all the SUV's & CUV's we looked at, none had both the features & room we wanted. Many did not have enough leg room for backseat passengers. The interior looks and feels great and the exterior styling is sleek and sporty. The standard options were satisfying and had features we would have been interested in but most likely would have paid extra for on other models."

Unique Ride

By on Wednesday, November 05, 2008

"I've owned Nissans since 1983. This is the first new one in our family. My wife loves it. Ours is the SL with leather and rear view camera. Our only problem was obtaining parts for repair after I had an accident shortly after purchase. Three months to get parts and get them installed. What a hassle! The repair seems to be fine, ride is great. I think it's a great value for what you get."

First CUV and love it.

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"I've always been a car girl and decided to take the plunge and lease a CUV. This is my first Nissan product and I've only had it for a month but so far so great. Nice, smooth ride and quiet. I have the dual panel moonroof but have had no issues with wind noise from it. I like how easy it is to get in and out of and my mother appreciates it too, being 80, it's hard for her to get in and out of cars. This one she can just slide sideways into. No ups or downs. I'm adjusting to the gas mileage not being as good as my previous vehicle but I knew that going in. Still, I'm getting about 20-21 mpg. I'm anxious to see how the AWD performs in the snow this winter."

Love my Murano

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"Extremely comfortable seats & ride-Quality vehicle"

Great Family SUV

By on Friday, August 15, 2008

"I have always wanted an SUV but didn't want the gas prices. But the Murano is a smaller SUV and it gets great gas mileage. It is also roomy enough for a person who has children. I would definately recommend it to a friend."

Great vehicle

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"I love my Murano. I recently purchased the vehicle and it has a great stlye, gets great gas milage and it is one of the most comfortable vehicles I have ever owned. Although I love the vehicle I think the price was a little too much."

By on Monday, August 11, 2008

Love It

By on Saturday, August 09, 2008

"Excellent quality, value. Love the CVT Transmission very smooth and quiet. Minimal road noise. Smooth Ride. Very comfortable seating for 5. Styling nudges out the Lexus RX350. MDX and all the rest not even close. User friendly Navigation, Bluetooth. Everybody loves the dual Moonroof, normal noise level but a very minimal air is allowed in the cabin. Be sure to put the Murano on the top of your list for a look and a test drive,"

Caution

By on Saturday, June 28, 2008

"Extensive wind noise caused by dual-panel moonroof--would not recommend that extra. Nissan tells me "it's the nature of the beast." Otherwise, very satisfied."

By on Friday, June 27, 2008

so nice

By on Saturday, June 21, 2008

"it has a smooth ride with plenty of power and the backup camera is awesome love the bose system"

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 | Next