2012 Nissan Murano

Based on 228 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

The best vehicle I ever owned!!

By on Wednesday, May 15, 2013

August 2009 - Taken right after I purchased my new Murano! (Color: Tinted Bronze)

"I love this vehicle! I usually trade every 4-5 years and as I'm coming up on 4 years now - I'm hesitant to trade because it has been such a great car. I definitely will look into another Murano!! It is the best car I've owned!"

Love It

By on Saturday, August 09, 2008

"Excellent quality, value. Love the CVT Transmission very smooth and quiet. Minimal road noise. Smooth Ride. Very comfortable seating for 5. Styling nudges out the Lexus RX350. MDX and all the rest not even close. User friendly Navigation, Bluetooth. Everybody loves the dual Moonroof, normal noise level but a very minimal air is allowed in the cabin. Be sure to put the Murano on the top of your list for a look and a test drive,"

Love This Murano

By on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Just bought a new 2010 Murano LE, and we love it. This is our 3rd Murano, and they have all been great. We have had a 2005, and 2009, both SE's, and now this 2010 LE. We drive alot, and put on about 30,000 miles a year, and we find the car to be comfortable to travel in over long distances, but also easy to navigate around town. We don't see any negatives on the vehicle, and would recommend it highly."

A very good vehicle SL AWD with NAV

By on Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pros: "Smooth, quiet, handling,"

Cons: "Storage in the console"

"I have had this Murano a little over a month. I replaced my 2005 Silver SL AWD (123,000 miles) with a 2014 Silver SL AWD. The only thing I find that is not better than the 05 is the storage in the console. There is no where to easily store coins. The ride is better, the interior is nicer and more plush, the radio/dvd/mp3 is better. I saved the over spare storage tray and it fit with slight trimming and the rubber cargo mat fits well in the new car. The only thing I didn't get was the cargo cover since I hardly ever used it. The temp controls are still great. Instead of the 6 CD changer, the AUX input plays all my CDs from a 16GB thumb drive plugged into the USB connector in the console. So far in town gas mileage with temps below 30 has been right at 19mpg. Going on a road trip soon and will find out about the highway mileage. The mileage is better than the 05 in the same weather."

What's great; what's not so great.

By on Friday, November 23, 2012

Pros: "Ease of entrance/exit"

Cons: "Wind noise"

"Great: Ease of entrance and exit. Good acceration Handles well even at high speeds. Not so Great: Wind noise even at moderate speeds GPS not easy to use. Does not ride as well as similar vehicles."

Very reliable and stylish family suv

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pros: "Drive, reliability,quality of interior"

Cons: "Mpg, wind noise with open moonroof"

"We have owned this car for over 2 yrs and have been very happy it. It gives 21-22 mpg on average as expected, but with current gas prices it can quickly become a burden. Only complaint is the wind noise when driving above 30 mph with the moonroof open. For any murano, backup camera is a must."

A pleasure to drive

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

"Why drive what everybody else has? Everybody has a Tahoe, Mercedes or Lexus SUV. Boring! This car stands out and I am always getting compliments on it. Drives nicer than my sister's Lexus SUV, has just as many features and was over $10k less."

vehicle meets expectations

By on Monday, January 26, 2009

"I have had the LE model for 2 months. I chose one without the moonroof so I can't comment on that. I love the comfort and handling of the murano. I have driven it in 2 bad snowstorms and the handling is great. The seats are so comfortable. I hear very little outside noise. I drove a full size SUV before the Murano. I am so glad I made the decision to try something new. The engine is very snappy and when you step on the gas your gone. No dogging. The only thing I miss is having a split tailgate where I can just open the top glass part for quick in and out. The automatic tailgate makes up for it though. Overall I'm very pleased. It was between the Subaru Tribeca or the Murano. I made the right choice."

Solid car after just one week of ownership!

By on Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pros: "The car drives great...very smooth and comfortable"

Cons: "No daytime running lights."

"Our lease was coming up in a few months on our 2011 Nissan Rogue. It's been a very good small SUV, but we wanted to trade up to the Murano. So after five hours in the dealershp, we finally leased a new 2013 Murano SL. We've only had the car a week, so this is obviously a very early review. But so far we love the difference in size compared to the Rogue. It's very comfortable and has all the features we could ever want. We have everything but the GPS, which was another $2,100. The power liftgate is very handy. Power heated seats are great. The dual sunroof is really a nice feature, as well as dual air conditioning and heating controls. Cargo space is not too bad, although could be a little bigger. The car rides very smooth on the highway. Gas mileage is not as advertised yet, as we've only had the car a short time. Hopefully that will improve over time. As far as any downsides go, I feel it should have daytime running lights and also the backup camera should beep when getting close to objets. I will write another review in a few months. Overall, we are satisfied with our choice."

A great crossover

By on Friday, February 08, 2013

Pros: "Loaded with features."

Cons: "Lack of sportshifter"

"Bought this car from Nissan dealer used. It is loaded with features. It has proved dependable and a smooth ride. The only negatives are the lack of sportshifter to go along with the CVT transmission. My car is AWD and we are in the mountains several months a year. Transmission can get confused when starting on a hill. The exterior paint scratches easily. I just had a tune up, brakes, new tires etc., and it runs as good as new. Gas mileage is 19-20 all around."