2011 Nissan Murano

Based on 238 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

I have owned over 30 new vehicles - best ever.

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Good value and economy"

"The Murano is hands down the best vehicle I have owned. We don't even look anymore, just trade our present Murano in for a new one. It goes in any weather or road conditions it stops in any road conditions. It has tons of interior room with excellent passenger comfort. Performance is very good and the CVT is superb. The additional creature comforts are very nice. I couldn't ask for more in a passenger vehicle."

Nicest vehicle I have ever owned

By on Saturday, February 04, 2012

Pros: "Lots of vehicle for your money."

Cons: "Still trying to find one,,,,,,,,,,,,"

Pretty is, as pretty does. (Outstanding performer in it's class.)

"I was concerned about gas mileage at purchase, but usually what Nissan says is conservative. I get 18-29 MPG. It is an amazing car handling wise. It was between this car and an Audi Q5 or A4. The Audi's out-performed the Murano LE especially considering Supeer-Charged Turbo 4 cylinder in the AWD Q va the V6 front wheel drive Murano LE. Outside of that the Murano is a luxurious 5 passenger SUV. I have had 3 Altimas before this vehicle and my wife still drives the 2005 SL 3.5 V6! So if you want luxury, technology, quiet, and convenience it is available for quite a few thousand less than its direct competition the Audi Q5 and Lexus RX; take a chance on the 2012 Nissan Murano LE. I woulod buy another one here in the mountains of western NC. The Murano has no problem negotiating this mountainous terrain, even with just the FWD. Ask me, I know first hand. By the way, since September 2010, it has yet to be at the dealer for other than for scheduled mainteneance."

Pretty is, as pretty does. (Outstanding performer in it's class.)

Poor Workmanship

By on Monday, November 30, 2009

"I am very tired of the constant wind noise coming from the side and front windows. Now the dash has started to creak with every bump in the road. Dealer claims there is nothing wrong, just the way the vehicle was designed."

wow

By on Monday, June 01, 2009

"all the bells and whistles.....one week and i am still learning about all the goodies.....drives like a sports car, rides like a sedan and still will hold all i need in the back.....spoiled???yes and i like it."

love this car..no mechanical problems.

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

"Love the transmission. Smooth operator!"

This is the best vehicle I have owned.

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

"I have owned this car for 4 years and have put 75500 miles on it as I have a long commute to work. It has been great most reliable car that I have owned.I would not hesitate to buy another Nissan Murano. It is a great road trip vehicle as well."

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "relatively great price for what you get"

Cons: "n/a"

"Have had this car for 3 years now. Have not had a single complaint so far. Bought it brand new and have no regrets. Wish it had a couple more cupholders in the back of the vehicle, but that's about the only suggestion I would make. Good power and acceleration; great int/ext design and very nice quality leather."

I LOVE my Murano!

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "Great lumbar support, great long distance driving"

Cons: "Blind spot"

"To date, 11/2012, I have not had a single problem. It has not been in the shop for a single repair and I keep up with all maintenance. My mom was so impressed that she bought one too. She hasn't had a single problem either. I absolutely LOVE my Murano!"

In love with my car!

By on Friday, May 14, 2010

"I love my car. I have had it for 2 years now, it is a SL AWD with all the bells and whistles I could get. We had a very bad experience with the car dealership, Nelson Nissan of Broken Arrow. Our salesman was very young, which wasn’t a problem, he literally took our keys the moment we walked in the door and we never even got to touch them again. The gas tank wasn’t on empty and had to even stop and get gas on the way home. Once we got home we noticed that there wasn’t a tag on the car so we had to go back to Nelson. Overall bad experience with Nelson- would buy another Murano but we will be going somewhere else next time. Very comfortable ride, easy for elderly people to get into. Navigation has saved me several times, as well as the backup camera. Gets great gas mileage. My car has black leather interior- which looks very fancy. I just passed 42,000 miles and have had my car for 2 years and just started to notice 2 different vibrating noises coming from underneath the dash. I am hoping that Nelson can find the problem, if not, the noises aren’t even noticeable to anyone but me so I guess I could live with it. Was a great buy!"

I would do it again

By on Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"I have owned one for a little over a year and like it. We get 25mpg highway (2wd). Had to get used to the CVT. Not had any of the problems listed in other reviews. The only querk is that the CVT wants to propel you forward when you come to a quick stop, but not a hazard. Like any other car, you get good ones and bad ones. I got a GOOD one! I like it better than my moms Lincoln MKX. The Murano is just as comfortable, not as many gagets...Mine is an S and not an SL. I would buy one again knowing what I know now. This was my first Nissan and I'm impressed."