• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2010 Nissan Murano

Based on 202 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Cons: "CVT maintenance expensive."

"I bought my Murano brand new. Less than one mile on the odometer. I put over 140,000 miles on it without one repair. Only regular maintenance items. The CVT Transmission is a little weird at first but after you get used to it those transmissions that shift seem weird. The quality of build is better than any of the American built cars I had in the past. The feel of the buttons and controls. The Murano does nothing outstanding. I have had faster cars, better handling cars and better four wheel drive cars. But the Murano does everything well. Best overall vehicle I ever bought to this point."

Cons: "CVT maintenance expensive."

definitely the best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive comfortable, powerful."

Cons: "Premium gas, so so mileage."

"Comfortable ride, excellent handling plenty of power, the only downside is premium gas and so so mileage"

Luxury SUV before looking at Edge and Highlander

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "ride, panoramic moon roof, style, luxury"

Cons: "needs few features at great price"

"pleased with my Murano SL its an great outstanding crossover. Made a purchase on March 3rd so far have been great for past couple weeks driving it. Everything seems be the best in a luxury smooth ride, handles great, controls are so excellent even reminds me driving an Infiniti vehicle because has the upscale performance and new looks of a more top of the line SUV. After looking for Toyota Highlander and Ford Edge tried an Murano because like the looks better than both SUVs even seems better in features with all the goodies."