• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2010 Nissan Murano

Based on 197 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Cons: "CVT maintenance expensive."

"I bought my Murano brand new. Less than one mile on the odometer. I put over 140,000 miles on it without one repair. Only regular maintenance items. The CVT Transmission is a little weird at first but after you get used to it those transmissions that shift seem weird. The quality of build is better than any of the American built cars I had in the past. The feel of the buttons and controls. The Murano does nothing outstanding. I have had faster cars, better handling cars and better four wheel drive cars. But the Murano does everything well. Best overall vehicle I ever bought to this point."

Cons: "CVT maintenance expensive."

definitely the best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive comfortable, powerful."

Cons: "Premium gas, so so mileage."

"Comfortable ride, excellent handling plenty of power, the only downside is premium gas and so so mileage"

Luxury SUV before looking at Edge and Highlander

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "ride, panoramic moon roof, style, luxury"

Cons: "needs few features at great price"

"pleased with my Murano SL its an great outstanding crossover. Made a purchase on March 3rd so far have been great for past couple weeks driving it. Everything seems be the best in a luxury smooth ride, handles great, controls are so excellent even reminds me driving an Infiniti vehicle because has the upscale performance and new looks of a more top of the line SUV. After looking for Toyota Highlander and Ford Edge tried an Murano because like the looks better than both SUVs even seems better in features with all the goodies."

Comfortable, good sized crossover

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, keyless entry, leather, wood trim"

Cons: "No daytime running lights, fuel door button"

"I bought a used 2010 LE from a Nissan dealer a few months ago. So far it's been awesome. Pros: Very easy and fun to drive, it's powerful but still quiet. The interior is super comfortable and looks high-end and stylish. The backseat and cargo space have plenty of room. My favorite features are the keyless entry and push-button start. No more fumbling with keys! Cons: The buttons for the cargo door and fuel door are very inconvenient and hard to see in the dark. There aren't any daytime running lights. Gas mileage is satisfactory, I average 18.5 mpg driving 70% city. Overall, a great car and so happy I bought it!"

Very good suv

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

"This is a great suv but it is time for me to get a newer suv"

Comfortable, good sized crossover

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, keyless entry, leather, wood trim"

Cons: "No daytime running lights, fuel door button"

The Murano LED is great

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

Pros: "Great ride; comfortable and dependable"

"Excellent service as well."

A very good vehicle SL AWD with NAV

By on Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pros: "Smooth, quiet, handling,"

Cons: "Storage in the console"

"I have had this Murano a little over a month. I replaced my 2005 Silver SL AWD (123,000 miles) with a 2014 Silver SL AWD. The only thing I find that is not better than the 05 is the storage in the console. There is no where to easily store coins. The ride is better, the interior is nicer and more plush, the radio/dvd/mp3 is better. I saved the over spare storage tray and it fit with slight trimming and the rubber cargo mat fits well in the new car. The only thing I didn't get was the cargo cover since I hardly ever used it. The temp controls are still great. Instead of the 6 CD changer, the AUX input plays all my CDs from a 16GB thumb drive plugged into the USB connector in the console. So far in town gas mileage with temps below 30 has been right at 19mpg. Going on a road trip soon and will find out about the highway mileage. The mileage is better than the 05 in the same weather."