2010 Nissan Murano

Based on 228 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

The best vehicle I ever owned!!

By on Wednesday, May 15, 2013

August 2009 - Taken right after I purchased my new Murano! (Color: Tinted Bronze)

"I love this vehicle! I usually trade every 4-5 years and as I'm coming up on 4 years now - I'm hesitant to trade because it has been such a great car. I definitely will look into another Murano!! It is the best car I've owned!"

Love It

By on Saturday, August 09, 2008

"Excellent quality, value. Love the CVT Transmission very smooth and quiet. Minimal road noise. Smooth Ride. Very comfortable seating for 5. Styling nudges out the Lexus RX350. MDX and all the rest not even close. User friendly Navigation, Bluetooth. Everybody loves the dual Moonroof, normal noise level but a very minimal air is allowed in the cabin. Be sure to put the Murano on the top of your list for a look and a test drive,"

Love This Murano

By on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Just bought a new 2010 Murano LE, and we love it. This is our 3rd Murano, and they have all been great. We have had a 2005, and 2009, both SE's, and now this 2010 LE. We drive alot, and put on about 30,000 miles a year, and we find the car to be comfortable to travel in over long distances, but also easy to navigate around town. We don't see any negatives on the vehicle, and would recommend it highly."

A very good vehicle SL AWD with NAV

By on Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pros: "Smooth, quiet, handling,"

Cons: "Storage in the console"

"I have had this Murano a little over a month. I replaced my 2005 Silver SL AWD (123,000 miles) with a 2014 Silver SL AWD. The only thing I find that is not better than the 05 is the storage in the console. There is no where to easily store coins. The ride is better, the interior is nicer and more plush, the radio/dvd/mp3 is better. I saved the over spare storage tray and it fit with slight trimming and the rubber cargo mat fits well in the new car. The only thing I didn't get was the cargo cover since I hardly ever used it. The temp controls are still great. Instead of the 6 CD changer, the AUX input plays all my CDs from a 16GB thumb drive plugged into the USB connector in the console. So far in town gas mileage with temps below 30 has been right at 19mpg. Going on a road trip soon and will find out about the highway mileage. The mileage is better than the 05 in the same weather."

What's great; what's not so great.

By on Friday, November 23, 2012

Pros: "Ease of entrance/exit"

Cons: "Wind noise"

"Great: Ease of entrance and exit. Good acceration Handles well even at high speeds. Not so Great: Wind noise even at moderate speeds GPS not easy to use. Does not ride as well as similar vehicles."

Very reliable and stylish family suv

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pros: "Drive, reliability,quality of interior"

Cons: "Mpg, wind noise with open moonroof"

"We have owned this car for over 2 yrs and have been very happy it. It gives 21-22 mpg on average as expected, but with current gas prices it can quickly become a burden. Only complaint is the wind noise when driving above 30 mph with the moonroof open. For any murano, backup camera is a must."

A pleasure to drive

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

"Why drive what everybody else has? Everybody has a Tahoe, Mercedes or Lexus SUV. Boring! This car stands out and I am always getting compliments on it. Drives nicer than my sister's Lexus SUV, has just as many features and was over $10k less."

vehicle meets expectations

By on Monday, January 26, 2009

"I have had the LE model for 2 months. I chose one without the moonroof so I can't comment on that. I love the comfort and handling of the murano. I have driven it in 2 bad snowstorms and the handling is great. The seats are so comfortable. I hear very little outside noise. I drove a full size SUV before the Murano. I am so glad I made the decision to try something new. The engine is very snappy and when you step on the gas your gone. No dogging. The only thing I miss is having a split tailgate where I can just open the top glass part for quick in and out. The automatic tailgate makes up for it though. Overall I'm very pleased. It was between the Subaru Tribeca or the Murano. I made the right choice."

Solid car after just one week of ownership!

By on Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pros: "The car drives great...very smooth and comfortable"

Cons: "No daytime running lights."

"Our lease was coming up in a few months on our 2011 Nissan Rogue. It's been a very good small SUV, but we wanted to trade up to the Murano. So after five hours in the dealershp, we finally leased a new 2013 Murano SL. We've only had the car a week, so this is obviously a very early review. But so far we love the difference in size compared to the Rogue. It's very comfortable and has all the features we could ever want. We have everything but the GPS, which was another $2,100. The power liftgate is very handy. Power heated seats are great. The dual sunroof is really a nice feature, as well as dual air conditioning and heating controls. Cargo space is not too bad, although could be a little bigger. The car rides very smooth on the highway. Gas mileage is not as advertised yet, as we've only had the car a short time. Hopefully that will improve over time. As far as any downsides go, I feel it should have daytime running lights and also the backup camera should beep when getting close to objets. I will write another review in a few months. Overall, we are satisfied with our choice."

A great crossover

By on Friday, February 08, 2013

Pros: "Loaded with features."

Cons: "Lack of sportshifter"

"Bought this car from Nissan dealer used. It is loaded with features. It has proved dependable and a smooth ride. The only negatives are the lack of sportshifter to go along with the CVT transmission. My car is AWD and we are in the mountains several months a year. Transmission can get confused when starting on a hill. The exterior paint scratches easily. I just had a tune up, brakes, new tires etc., and it runs as good as new. Gas mileage is 19-20 all around."

Does exactly what I wanted.

By on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pros: "Ride, comfort seating, dual AC, effortless cruisin"

Cons: "Wind noise, with head wind."

"Took the Rocky Mountain tour, i.e., Glacier, Yellowstone, RMNP for ~4500 miles total. Avg'd 21+, 1/2 quart of oil until oil change at 3700 and none since. Handles extremely well, good acceleration, good braking, will get you a ticket if your not careful. Most interstates cruised effortlessly at 75-80mph for hours. Love the dual temp controls."

best ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "comfortable and fun to drive"

Cons: "prefer 4WD command vs automatic (prior JEEP owner)"

"this is my second Murano, stepping up from a loaded SL and getting all options with the LE. My dream car was a Lexus, but after test driving the Murano, I found this to be a better value for the money. Luxury vehicles are over-rated and over-valued--and ALL vehicles unfortunately depreciate. The trade in power of my first to my current model allowed financial satisfaction and upgrade to a veh9icle that I really enjoy driving."

Nicest vehicle I have ever owned

By on Saturday, February 04, 2012

Pros: "Lots of vehicle for your money."

Cons: "Still trying to find one,,,,,,,,,,,,"

Pretty is, as pretty does. (Outstanding performer in it's class.)

"I was concerned about gas mileage at purchase, but usually what Nissan says is conservative. I get 18-29 MPG. It is an amazing car handling wise. It was between this car and an Audi Q5 or A4. The Audi's out-performed the Murano LE especially considering Supeer-Charged Turbo 4 cylinder in the AWD Q va the V6 front wheel drive Murano LE. Outside of that the Murano is a luxurious 5 passenger SUV. I have had 3 Altimas before this vehicle and my wife still drives the 2005 SL 3.5 V6! So if you want luxury, technology, quiet, and convenience it is available for quite a few thousand less than its direct competition the Audi Q5 and Lexus RX; take a chance on the 2012 Nissan Murano LE. I woulod buy another one here in the mountains of western NC. The Murano has no problem negotiating this mountainous terrain, even with just the FWD. Ask me, I know first hand. By the way, since September 2010, it has yet to be at the dealer for other than for scheduled mainteneance."

Pretty is, as pretty does. (Outstanding performer in it's class.)

wow

By on Monday, June 01, 2009

"all the bells and whistles.....one week and i am still learning about all the goodies.....drives like a sports car, rides like a sedan and still will hold all i need in the back.....spoiled???yes and i like it."

love this car..no mechanical problems.

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

"Love the transmission. Smooth operator!"

I have owned over 30 new vehicles - best ever.

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Good value and economy"

"The Murano is hands down the best vehicle I have owned. We don't even look anymore, just trade our present Murano in for a new one. It goes in any weather or road conditions it stops in any road conditions. It has tons of interior room with excellent passenger comfort. Performance is very good and the CVT is superb. The additional creature comforts are very nice. I couldn't ask for more in a passenger vehicle."

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "relatively great price for what you get"

Cons: "n/a"

"Have had this car for 3 years now. Have not had a single complaint so far. Bought it brand new and have no regrets. Wish it had a couple more cupholders in the back of the vehicle, but that's about the only suggestion I would make. Good power and acceleration; great int/ext design and very nice quality leather."

I LOVE my Murano!

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "Great lumbar support, great long distance driving"

Cons: "Blind spot"

"To date, 11/2012, I have not had a single problem. It has not been in the shop for a single repair and I keep up with all maintenance. My mom was so impressed that she bought one too. She hasn't had a single problem either. I absolutely LOVE my Murano!"

2010 SL AWD

By on Saturday, January 29, 2011

"I have owned this car for 11 months. I have 29000 miles on it and has been great. Not one issue has it had since new, only routine service. Drives great, feels secure, cvt works flawlessly, (had 03 that didn't work as well). Previous poster said sloppy in snow, it is, even though AWD because it has the WORST tires. Read reviews on the OEM tires on tire rack and you'll see no one likes them. Come on Nissan, step up here. I use mid grade and get 24.5 on long trips."

In love with my car!

By on Friday, May 14, 2010

"I love my car. I have had it for 2 years now, it is a SL AWD with all the bells and whistles I could get. We had a very bad experience with the car dealership, Nelson Nissan of Broken Arrow. Our salesman was very young, which wasn’t a problem, he literally took our keys the moment we walked in the door and we never even got to touch them again. The gas tank wasn’t on empty and had to even stop and get gas on the way home. Once we got home we noticed that there wasn’t a tag on the car so we had to go back to Nelson. Overall bad experience with Nelson- would buy another Murano but we will be going somewhere else next time. Very comfortable ride, easy for elderly people to get into. Navigation has saved me several times, as well as the backup camera. Gets great gas mileage. My car has black leather interior- which looks very fancy. I just passed 42,000 miles and have had my car for 2 years and just started to notice 2 different vibrating noises coming from underneath the dash. I am hoping that Nelson can find the problem, if not, the noises aren’t even noticeable to anyone but me so I guess I could live with it. Was a great buy!"

I would do it again

By on Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"I have owned one for a little over a year and like it. We get 25mpg highway (2wd). Had to get used to the CVT. Not had any of the problems listed in other reviews. The only querk is that the CVT wants to propel you forward when you come to a quick stop, but not a hazard. Like any other car, you get good ones and bad ones. I got a GOOD one! I like it better than my moms Lincoln MKX. The Murano is just as comfortable, not as many gagets...Mine is an S and not an SL. I would buy one again knowing what I know now. This was my first Nissan and I'm impressed."

Poor Workmanship

By on Monday, November 30, 2009

"I am very tired of the constant wind noise coming from the side and front windows. Now the dash has started to creak with every bump in the road. Dealer claims there is nothing wrong, just the way the vehicle was designed."

So Comfy

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"Have had the '09 Murano LE AWD for six months now and have enjoyed every minute of it. The Music Box, navigation, blue tooth and control placement are perfection! Would definitely recommend this vehicle. The seats are so comfortable and long trips are a breeze."

2009 Murano

By on Sunday, February 15, 2009

"I bought a new 2009 Murano SL back in August 2008. I did alot fo research and test drove alot of cars, before I made my choice. I'm really glad I chose the Murano. It's a great Midsize Cross Over SUV. You won't be disappointed if you buy one. You get alot of bang for your buck. Better than the Lexus RX350 and you'll save about $8000."

This is the best vehicle I have owned.

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

"I have owned this car for 4 years and have put 75500 miles on it as I have a long commute to work. It has been great most reliable car that I have owned.I would not hesitate to buy another Nissan Murano. It is a great road trip vehicle as well."