• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2009 Nissan Murano

Based on 193 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Cons: "CVT maintenance expensive."

"I bought my Murano brand new. Less than one mile on the odometer. I put over 140,000 miles on it without one repair. Only regular maintenance items. The CVT Transmission is a little weird at first but after you get used to it those transmissions that shift seem weird. The quality of build is better than any of the American built cars I had in the past. The feel of the buttons and controls. The Murano does nothing outstanding. I have had faster cars, better handling cars and better four wheel drive cars. But the Murano does everything well. Best overall vehicle I ever bought to this point."

Cons: "CVT maintenance expensive."

definitely the best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive comfortable, powerful."

Cons: "Premium gas, so so mileage."

"Comfortable ride, excellent handling plenty of power, the only downside is premium gas and so so mileage"

See if you qualify for