2009 Nissan Murano

Based on 211 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 19 20 21 22 | Next

By on Sunday, March 01, 2009

2009 Murano

By on Sunday, February 15, 2009

"I bought a new 2009 Murano SL back in August 2008. I did alot fo research and test drove alot of cars, before I made my choice. I'm really glad I chose the Murano. It's a great Midsize Cross Over SUV. You won't be disappointed if you buy one. You get alot of bang for your buck. Better than the Lexus RX350 and you'll save about $8000."

Best Crossover - SL with Options

By on Sunday, February 08, 2009

"This is a very nice crossover with great styling. You need all the extras,leather,navigation,blue tooth to make it complete. Good quality materials used inside. Great drive."

By on Thursday, February 05, 2009

"This is our third Nissan (the first two were Maximas). After two and one-half years driving it, I would say that the Murano is the best of the lot. We liked the Maximas, but the versatility of the Murano with AWD, GPS, and excellent cargo space with the back seats folded down makes the difference. Superior handling, and much more comfortable than the Pathfinder we tested. Good starting and handling in extreme Minnesota winters! Has all the quality and features of a comparable Lexus we inspected at the auto show while 10K less expensive."

2009 Murano

By on Thursday, January 29, 2009

"We had no idea that the new Murano would be this nice on the road. Easy to get 25 mpg at Interstate speeds, 20 around town. CVT transmission was easy to get used to, and Nav System is one of the best we have ever had. Road noise is eliminated..very quiet car."

vehicle meets expectations

By on Monday, January 26, 2009

"I have had the LE model for 2 months. I chose one without the moonroof so I can't comment on that. I love the comfort and handling of the murano. I have driven it in 2 bad snowstorms and the handling is great. The seats are so comfortable. I hear very little outside noise. I drove a full size SUV before the Murano. I am so glad I made the decision to try something new. The engine is very snappy and when you step on the gas your gone. No dogging. The only thing I miss is having a split tailgate where I can just open the top glass part for quick in and out. The automatic tailgate makes up for it though. Overall I'm very pleased. It was between the Subaru Tribeca or the Murano. I made the right choice."

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My AWESOME 2009 Nissan Murano SE

By on Thursday, December 18, 2008

"I had previously owned a 2000 Lexus RX300 AWD, which I was very happy with except for substandard handling. I had every intention of getting the 2009 Lexus RX350, until I did some research on the internet. The Nissan Murano seemed to get rave reviews; so, I decided to check one out at the local dealership. Well, one look at a platinum LE on the lot, with it's 20" platinum colored wheels convinced me to check into it further...but a short drive convinced me that this was the car for me !! I quickly ran home to check out the invoice for this fully loaded car...then turned around to get it at slightly over invoice. I cannot tell you how happy I am with this vehicle. First, it is the sharpest looking SUV/CUV on the planet. Secondly, it rides like a dream...is as plush as the Lexus, quiet as the Lexus, but handles better...and seems to accelerate smoother (due to the highly refined CVT). It does such a great job at isolating you from the world around you (which, for a CUV, has always seemed to be the domain of the Lexus RX's) that I find myself just enjoying the pleasure of a relaxing drive. Another factor in my purchase was the crash test results...the five star rating that the Murano got gives me extreme confidence when transporting my family. In short, I think that you can tell that I love this vehicle. I cannot give it any higher recommendation. Thank you NISSAN !!"

Best all-around

By on Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Of all the SUV's & CUV's we looked at, none had both the features & room we wanted. Many did not have enough leg room for backseat passengers. The interior looks and feels great and the exterior styling is sleek and sporty. The standard options were satisfying and had features we would have been interested in but most likely would have paid extra for on other models."

Unique Ride

By on Wednesday, November 05, 2008

"I've owned Nissans since 1983. This is the first new one in our family. My wife loves it. Ours is the SL with leather and rear view camera. Our only problem was obtaining parts for repair after I had an accident shortly after purchase. Three months to get parts and get them installed. What a hassle! The repair seems to be fine, ride is great. I think it's a great value for what you get."

Previous | 1 ... 19 20 21 22 | Next