2007 Nissan Murano

Based on 586 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, July 23, 2015

Pros: "Really fun to drive."

"This Murano handles all road conditions ( Snow & Slush ) so well, just hugs the road. Great get up and go. Roomy for even the back passengers, lot's of leg rooms. The back seats even lay down for comfort. Has been the best car that I've ever purchased."

Sharp looking with good comfort but has issues!

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pros: "nice ride, nice looking, good pickup"

Cons: "Dependability issues!!!"

"My 2007 Murano SL with 96000 miles is sharp looking with a nice ride and good pickup. Having said that I have been very disappointed because of transmission, front end and other quality repair issues. If you are considering this vehicle check the transmission warranty!"

Disappointed in Arizona

By on Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"The car has the look and feel of a true luxury SUV, however, it does not hold up well under use. I am so glad I took out the extra policy to cover major problems or it would be sitting in my driveway. I've had mine for approx. 5 years and have had a lot of problems. Drive door glass rattles (dealership never could fix), transmission went out (had supplemental insurance coverage), CD jammed and had to be replaced by BOSE, driver side visor is broken (not covered by dealership), front chrome grille bubbled (had to pay to replace), headlights fogged up after several years (expense was not covered), they been re-done several times and still look awful. The big ticket item (transmission) was covered but I've still been out a lot of expense on this vehicle and it's only 5 years old!"

Murano Lemon

By on Sunday, August 16, 2009

"Less than 108,000 miles have had the following problems and/or replaced the following items (in no particular order): 1. 3 alternators (last one ruined the wiring and the new battery) 2. 2 transmissions (actually 3 because Nissan sold a defective one and they have not reimbursed labor for THEIR defective part. 3. rear hatch shocks replaced 4. valve body assemby 5. fuel door locking assemby (dealer not fix correctly--have given up) 6. fuel pump 7. differential side seal 8. exhaust manifold 9. lower oil pan gasket 10. power steering line 11. power windows 12. air intake tube 13. oil cooler O-ring assembly 14. Outer tie rod ends"

pluses and minuses

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"I've had my Murano AWD SL for about a year now and I must say it handles very well (even in the snow). It has a lot of creature comforts (with a cost) and is very fun to drive. I have had some issues however, for example, The metal detailing on the interior of the car dings very easily (ex. seatbelt hitting it). I have also found that the cupholder gets stuck in the closed position very often. There is a lot of "required" maintainance, ex every 7, 000 miles it needs some sort of a tune up to maintain it's warranty. Otherwise, I've been satisfied overall with my purchase. I wouldn't say it's the most competitive as far as price of features though, recently I have been considering a Hyaundi as my next purchase... take a look and you'll see why."