2006 Nissan Murano

Based on 590 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Murano Luv

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"I have 2 more payments on my '03 Murano...and I still luv it! I want to keep it for my kid who will be driving in 3 years. Purchased brand new with everything but the nav system & tpms. Only thing I have never liked about this car is the front grill. I plan on changing that once I pay off. I always feel like a million bucks whenever I'm cruising in my freshly cleaned black beauty with tinted windows. I have 120k currently and my mechanic says I don't really need a tune-up just yet. I get good highway mileage between 20-23 mpg. Only minor problems, driver side window motor went out earlier this year. Approx $450. to fix. No other major problems. As pretty as the new one is, I'm gonna keep my '03 as long as I can. I still luv it!"

Accident

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"I recently purchased a Murano, and I chose it because I liked the way it drives and the comfort amenities it offered. A few days ago I was in a serious car accident in which I was hit from behind by a person who was going 60+ miles an hour. Although the car is a total loss, I was able to walk away without a scratch to the disbelief of all who saw the accident occur. Not only does this car look and drive great, it is about as safe as they come. I plan to by a new one and hope to drive it for a very long time."

Love our Murano!

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

Pros: "Great space, great drive, great power, efficient."

Cons: "Seat broke, CD player broke, uses some oil."

"We've owned our Murano for years, and it's been mostly trouble-free for most of it's life despite having just passed 150k miles. We've had some work done, yes, but no more than other cars we've owned in the past. The comfort level of the Murano is second to none. Our rear seat passengers always compliment on how much rear legroom there is, and we stay comfortable even on very long trips. The ride of our SE model is a little harsh on rough pavement, but on the highway it's amazingly smooth and agile. We get through St. Louis winters with our two-wheel-drive model with no problems, and average around 20mpg overall! When recently shopping for a new car, we literally couldn't find anything we liked as much as our Murano. It's a truly fantastic car!"

Reliable

By on Monday, November 7, 2011

Pros: "Good value for the price"

Cons: "I would have prefered leather interior,"

"I have owned this since 02/07 and purchased it with 20000 miles on the odometer. I commuted Toronto from west Michigan racking up 80000 miles with no issues whatsoever. The Murano is comfortable and does not make you feel worn out after several hours behind the wheel. I really like the way it handles in snow,ice.etc always stable and with the fact it sits higher than a car the field of vision is great. Other than normal maintenance I have had no issues"

Can't Stop Driving It

By on Saturday, December 8, 2007

"My last car, a Jetta, was 8 years old and had 35,000 miles on it. I never drove it because it just wasn't so fun. Who knew driving a car could be so much fun? Two years into owning my MURANO I'm at just over 27,000 miles and LOVE IT! It has taken me all throughout the states - and all in comfort and style. Long-range gas mileage is really about 24-26 MPG when on trips. LA Area, stop and go mileage is about 14-16 MPG. Not bad for such a big car. AND, it is way more manueverable than my Jetta was. How's that for a surprise?!!!"