2004 Nissan Murano

Based on 573 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

My Murano will be replaced with another Murano

By on Friday, April 24, 2015

Pros: "Very stable on ice and curvy mountain roads."

Cons: "Only rear visibility."

"I have been very happy with this car. No surprises, just regular maintenance and I live in a mountainous region with ice and snow. This car has been great. I drive 2400 miles per month and I am very comfortable in it. Seats are great, temp controls good, just needs better back window visibility but overall excellent."

Very pleased overall.

By on Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pros: "power, CVT, visibility, comfort"

Cons: "turning radius, gas mileage for stop /go driving"

"Plusses are power, ride comfort and visibility. Major negative is in-town gas mileage. Personal annoyance is terrible turning radius."

Handles great. Fun, Roomy, Luxury great ride.

By on Friday, March 13, 2015

Pros: "Luxury, comfort, dependable, great handling, fun"

Cons: "TPMS,"

"Bought used in 2012 for my teenage daughter for everyday car. Purchased with 71,000 miles. Very reliable, very good overall car to have. Fully loaded with a moon roof so its fun to drive around. 18" tires make for a comfortable ride. Handles great, tight steering. Lots of room, cargo space. Excellent craftsmanship. Full of Luxury, heated seats, power everything. Only problem has been the tire pressure monitoring system acting up. I've repeatedly taken to dealer and replaced the stem kits. So far, has been a great used car purchase. Great buy. Thinking of buying new Murano for wife."

Best Vehicle Ever!!!

By on Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pros: "Reliable comfortable roomy"

Cons: "8 years and haven't found any cons yet"

"This has been the best vehicle I have ever owned. The comfort level is the best. It is extremely roomy for traveling or when you need to haul large items. The ride is exceptional. Handles great in snowy winter weather. 100,000 miles and no repairs yet. Makes me a little sad to think it may be getting close to trading time."

Best vehicle ever

By on Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pros: "Design,quality features,dynamic reliable performance"

Cons: "Poor Gas mileage,windshield Target, low clearance"

"Have had vehicles by Volkswagon,Mercedes,Volvo,Subaru and Lexus and while they were very good vehicles and in some cases had more refined elements for the money the Nissan Murano is a much better value and for a crossover has much more comfort,performance and reliability.The cost of basic maintenance has been very reasonable as well compared to "higher end" vehicles I have owned."

Love this car

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "Smooth ride."

Cons: "Hard to get 3 car seats in back"

"I love this car. It is so reliable and drives like a dream. Even drives well in the snow. Thinking about trading it in but really enjoyed owning this car."

The best vehicle I ever owned

By on Sunday, December 28, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive and dependable and good looking."

"I just love my Murano but it'll be a time I have to trade for a newer Murano again. I take a good care of my car and the maintenance is a must. If you take a good care of your car, the car will take a good care of you too. My Murano is so dependable and I hate to let my Murano go but I may have to one day for the long lasting reason. Who ever get my Murano, you are lucky person."

This is MY BABY! Love it! So easy to drive

By on Friday, November 14, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive. Lots of cargo room."

Cons: "Intown mileage for business stop and go is 14 mpg."

"Very reliable and safe in the wintertime with most excellent control. Very trustworthy. I have wonderful heated seats. Lots of cargo space and love the folded down seats for more carrying space. The electric seats are a bonus. I am so spoiled and I bought this as a used 2005 vehicle. I plan to buy another Murano when its the right time. Thanks Nissan!!!"

Our living room on wheels!

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pros: "I think that I already covered that."

Cons: "There are a few blind spots."

"We purchased this vehicle new in 2004. We have driven Nissans for many years. Pre baby a 200 SX, then 2 Alltimas and a 99.5 Pathfinder that the "baby", who is now 34, is still driving, and has 175,000 miles on it. Our Murano was my late husband's and when we purchased it we both really loved it. MY husband passed away in 2006 and I now have 95,000 miles on our Murano. I have only changed the tires once (replaced them with the same tire) and done the brakes twice since we've owned it. My father was a mechanic and always recommended that we change the oil in our cars at 2,000 miles and absolutely no more than 3,000 miles(Regardless of all the new recommendations and new fancy synthetic oils). I have always done that, and it has stood me in good stead. We haven't had any major problems or had to do any major repairs of any kind, but I have done consistent and regular maintenance which I believe helps to keep our Murano running wonderfully as it was designed to do. I intend to drive it until Nissan replaces it with a hybrid and (despite the fact that I could afford to drive what others consider to be luxury vehicles) then I will replace it with a Hybrid as I love the way it drives, and I find it to be extremely comfortable to sit in. I have had 6 lumbar disc surgeries and I find both the front seats to be very comfortable to sit in. All in all, I love my Murano."

Best vehicle, zero problems.

By on Monday, November 10, 2014

"I have owned the 2007 Murano SL for 5 years, it has been the best car that I have owned. Zero problems, just regular maintenance, oil changes, brakes, wipers and a great set of tires (semperit)."