2003 Nissan Murano

Based on 566 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Previous | 1 ... 55 56 57 | Next

the best

By on Wednesday, August 01, 2007

"this is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I was shopping for an suv that did not have three rows of seats and stumbled on this car, and have never looked back. I will trade it for a newer model this fall. I have never had to do any repairs on it at all, just the routine maintenance which I did not feel was overwhelming like a previous review I read. I live in New England with alot of snow and bad weather and it has been a trooper thru it all !! Navigates thru 12 inches of snow with no problem at all. Love the transmission, too. The only problem I had with this car was getting a speeding warning by the police the first week...Its fast and smooth."

Murano

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"This has to be one of the most comfortable vehicles I've ever owned. Lots of room for passengers and luggage. The only thing I don't like is the blind spot created by the styling of the rear windows so it is important to be careful when backing up or pulling into another lane on the highway."

pluses and minuses

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"I've had my Murano AWD SL for about a year now and I must say it handles very well (even in the snow). It has a lot of creature comforts (with a cost) and is very fun to drive. I have had some issues however, for example, The metal detailing on the interior of the car dings very easily (ex. seatbelt hitting it). I have also found that the cupholder gets stuck in the closed position very often. There is a lot of "required" maintainance, ex every 7, 000 miles it needs some sort of a tune up to maintain it's warranty. Otherwise, I've been satisfied overall with my purchase. I wouldn't say it's the most competitive as far as price of features though, recently I have been considering a Hyaundi as my next purchase... take a look and you'll see why."

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

Awesome

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"I love my Murano the only complaint that I have now is that we are unexpectedly pregnant with our third child. Three car seats in this car is just not practical...unfortunately at the end of our lease we will be trading it in for something more suitable for more children. That being said, we've had no problems fitting all our gear for us and our two children thus far...any more than two kids, though, and you're gonna be crammed."

Greatest SUV ever

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"I highly approve and recommend this SUV to anybody that likes economy MPG, Style, performance and specially comfort."

Best vehicle in its class!!!

By on Saturday, July 21, 2007

"I have owned 8 differnt vehicles including sedans, coups, trucks, and other suv's. By far I would rate the Murano "Top of the line!!!""

GREAT IN-BETWEEN VEHICLE

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"I love my Murano. It drives like a car with the comfort and looks of an suv. The only things I would change is the take off (when you accelerate to go), the trunk space, and the automatice door latch (I would add that in). Other than that, I love it. Mine has the adjustable pedals, heated seats, memory seats, sunroof, the back seats recline slightly (just enough to get comfortable for that long trip). I love my Murano. They are very stylish and its the "IN" thing if you are looking for something that is in between a car/suv."

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

Cargo, comfort, performance galore.

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

"You will be hard presed to find a comparable vehicle. Sure there are design elements, comfort and safety features copies by lots of other SUV crossovers, but the Murano has them all. This was the trendsetter for those which followed. Stylish, zippy, comfortable, reliable and just plain fun to drive. The few fit-and-finish drawbacks like the visors not holding their tension, cup holders that don't, and what's up with the car locking itself and you out? It's happened several (most inopportune)times, and the dealer has "no explanation, and no manufacturer's notes." Other than putting up with those nuisances and having owned many luxury vehicles, I think it's still one of the best going."

Previous | 1 ... 55 56 57 | Next