2014 Nissan Maxima Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,029 - $29,962.

10/7.4

Based on 254 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Terrific car

By on Sunday, July 06, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "great looking, classy, fun to drive"

Cons: "no day running lights, placement of mirror control"

"This is a terrific car in appearance and performance. Great to drive. The amenities are super. My only complaint is low city mileage, no day running lights and the placement of the side mirror controls. Otherwise it's wonderful."

This car is fabulous±!!!!!!!

By on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Pros: "no value for the money"

Cons: "'extremely no value for the money"

"This car is one of the best vehicles that I've ever driven!! It handles very well! It is one of the most exciting vehicles that I've ever driven and owned. The sad news is that it doesn't hold it's value at all!!!!! Don't buy one11111"

Love this car!

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

"I love this car - the ONLY reason I am thinking of selling it is due to the gas mileage. I commute 130 miles a day and gas is killing me, but otherwise this is truly one of the best cars I have ever owned! It is comfortable - easy and fun to drive and powerful! The thought of getting into a 4 cyl is driving me nuts!!"

Apretty cool car with a few exceptions.

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

"This car is a nice looking car and has lots of power, but for the money - close to $50K - lacks some basic items - it has no compass, it has no side warnings (car coming up beside you in blind spot), and the passenger seat won't raise and is low to the floor so hard to see if you're short. Nav system has never worked right - gives wrong driving directions. The blue tooth is very hard to figure out - the service dept at my local dealership can't even figure it out."

GREAT DRIVING CAR, COMFORTABLE, SEATS BEST EVER.

By on Friday, June 06, 2014

Pros: "GREAT PRICE, FUN TO DRIVE, COMFORT"

Cons: "NONE YET"

"WOULD BUY AGAIN"

Awesome car!!!

By on Monday, June 02, 2014

Pros: "Style, handling"

Cons: "Back seat space and mirror adjuster"

"Overall i think the Maxima is a very good car. It's fun to drive, It handles well, and the freeway drive is amazing (the freeway to me, is where you can see just how much power it has). The look of the car is also eye catching. All i did was add limo tent and it was a show stopper. Always get compliments. No problems with the car owned since January 2012 with 42,000 hard miles on it (I am hard on cars). I would have to say that the back seat is the biggest down fall it is hard to fit three adults in the back, the car seats four comfortably. First time nissan buyer convinced!"

e

By on Friday, May 02, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive with a smooth ride"

Cons: "no sunglass holder, passenger seat not comfortable"

"My Nissan maxima SV car has all the bells and whistles that could be on a car. I enjoy them all. I do not like the tires. Should have tires such as Michelin for a quieter and smoother ride. I have purchased several Nissan maxima since 1985 and also 3 murano since 2006. I would like an infiniti but hard to give up the Nissan car and Nissan SUV for the price of the infiniti SUV."

Best vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "No problems in 93000 mi"

"Previous Lexus owner this car blew it away faster,better pickup Great looks"

THE 2ND OWNER OF A MAXIMA

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "Dual sunroof, better fit and finish, ride, quiet,"

Cons: "better gas mileage"

"this car might be out of style now but love the ride gives me anytime. It's comfortable in plenty of seat support it drives smooth having a quiet 290 engine in its class. I got the SV Premium got a perfect deal in financing and special rebate on my Maxima drove off the dealers lot in my shining new car. Maxima is fully loaded in a navigation system, the blue tooth hands free works absolutely best on crystal clear voice recognition and USB ports are great with audio system that is best with a custom-tuned Bose stereo. This vehicle handles well better than a 2005 Maxima SE I owned since brand new even love the options more a luxury car instead a plain bland interior my older had since no issues out the 2005 traded on a more upgraded model it was well taken care of with all fluids and scheduled oil changes on time by dealership now love my newer model even more because its a smoother cruiser on highways like the sport mode/paddle shifters very fun driving on a trip from Boston to Brooklyn NY this car was great on a quiet ride with all the options even navigation helped on roads and destination on the distance. LUV MY MAXIMA hope will last longer than my 2005 model traded on new model because it was reliable for 9 years getting money worth from it."

Great Premium Sedan

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "cheaper, cooled and heated seats, controls,"

"I drove a Acura product for 18 years now they all have been greatest cars ever but decided it was time to narrow it down on another brand. Looked at luxury vehicles from Toyota Avalon, Lexus ES350 and Nissan Maxima. Chose the Nissan because was best in priced and cheaper in luxury with everything being great on a special rebate. The Maxima handles smooth its quiet for a midsize premium sedan. Overall what I like about this car is all the options that were best on a perfect price I paid on the Maxima has Bose stereo, blue tooth, navigation system, paddle shifters, cooled and heated dual power seats, 18'' wheels on Premium model includes rear spoiler and HID High Intensity xenon headlights all these features currently available wasn't bad on window sticker. Its very comfortable on excellent support in seats and performance is great in giving responsive ride to car. When giving more power to a 290 horsepower has the acceleration just effortless on a smooth throttle response have out my car. I never owned Nissan products before but now after driving Acura's for many years I'm pretty much pleased with this flagship sedan on everything without being pricey bought cars from $30,000-$40,000 they bit higher than Maxima but love the car on a great ride. I've checked on rebates and financing before bought this car after seeing was much cheaper decided try this vehicle on what kind of deal get from it but its the best vehicle yet."