2012 Nissan Maxima

Based on 280 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Happy so far

By on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

"12 months with my 2010 base model with 10k miles and happy so far. Gets great gas mileage for a fast v6, plenty of room inside I 6'2" and fit fine. The car is a joy to drive around town. Maint costs will be high due to oil changes and the OEM tires wear quickly because you tend to zip around. Only compaints are the radio, clime control and heahlights on the base model."

first nissan in 56 years

By on Monday, February 28, 2011

"bot new 7/09 clunker program. sport and cold weather options were worth it. drivers seat does rock a little when stopping or accerating, dealer could not find anything wrong this time, other than that a good dealer experience. Great Boise sound system and a very quick car. Heated seats and steering wheel work fast. 21000 miles and my Wife and I fight to see who gets to drive it. Why did I wait so long"

I love my Maxima!

By on Sunday, February 27, 2011

"My car is the only like it in the area I live in (rural area). It's crimson black and a head turner. I have the 2010 sports model and I have to say, it is the sexiest car I've ever drove. It's fast, comfortable and has lots of features. The cons would be no sunglass holder and the heated steering wheel doesn't heat as well (compared to my last Maxima). We recently rented an Infiniti and I have to say, my Maxima was it's twin but much, much nicer and a much lower price. The Infiniti did have some get up and go but the interior in my car is much nicer with the dual moon roofs and leather seats. I also got the two tone color inside - my dash is black and the interior is tan. It's a great look and doesn't get as hot in the summertime. You won't regret buying this car!"

All you can ask for!!

By on Thursday, February 10, 2011

"I know people will tell you it's not a true 4 door sports sedan but living in Chicago where else are you going to find a front wheel drive car to deal with the winters and still a blast to drive. I owned a Infiniti G35 and Mercedes E class but both terrible in the snow. 4 wheel drive cars get much worse gas milage and wear the tires much quicker. If you live in the south front wheel drive is no big deal but if you are in the midwest or north go with the Maxima for all around sence!!!"

Best Car

By on Friday, February 04, 2011

"Fastest and roomiest car for the money and quality absolutely love it babe!!!"