2011 Nissan Maxima

Based on 298 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

I love my Maxima!

By on Sunday, February 27, 2011

"My car is the only like it in the area I live in (rural area). It's crimson black and a head turner. I have the 2010 sports model and I have to say, it is the sexiest car I've ever drove. It's fast, comfortable and has lots of features. The cons would be no sunglass holder and the heated steering wheel doesn't heat as well (compared to my last Maxima). We recently rented an Infiniti and I have to say, my Maxima was it's twin but much, much nicer and a much lower price. The Infiniti did have some get up and go but the interior in my car is much nicer with the dual moon roofs and leather seats. I also got the two tone color inside - my dash is black and the interior is tan. It's a great look and doesn't get as hot in the summertime. You won't regret buying this car!"

All you can ask for!!

By on Thursday, February 10, 2011

"I know people will tell you it's not a true 4 door sports sedan but living in Chicago where else are you going to find a front wheel drive car to deal with the winters and still a blast to drive. I owned a Infiniti G35 and Mercedes E class but both terrible in the snow. 4 wheel drive cars get much worse gas milage and wear the tires much quicker. If you live in the south front wheel drive is no big deal but if you are in the midwest or north go with the Maxima for all around sence!!!"

Best Car

By on Friday, February 4, 2011

"Fastest and roomiest car for the money and quality absolutely love it babe!!!"

So Far So Good

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"As a long time Accord owner I decided to treat myself to a Maxima and I am glad that I did. I bought the S model with the zero percent financing at my local dealer earlier this month. The Internet price I got from the dealer was $27,400 plus tax, tags and freight. I also looked at used Mercedes E class models and BMW 3 series models, but I was concerned with high maintenance costs and I really don't care about what other people think in regards to the badge on my car. I also looked at the Acura TL and the TSX, but the bottom line is, I do not like what Acura has done to the front grill or the rear of these vehicles. In fact, if I were in the market 4 years ago before the redesign, I would have probably leaned towards the Acura TL. One thing I am still getting used to is Nissan's CVT transmission. I do miss the feel of upshifts and downshifts. Other than that, this car is a dream to drive. This car corners and handles like a car in a much higher price range and power is not lacking at all. Although I have not really flogged the car yet as it still has less than 1,000 miles on the odometer. I also love the bluetooth feature for my phone and the car is not lacking in the looks department. In my opinion, I don't think that there is a comparable car handling, performance and reliability-wise in this price range and that is why I chose the Maxima."

2009 Nissan Maxima

By on Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"I LOVE this car for the short six months that I have owned this vehicle. I am considering trading my Maxima for another manufacturer (Toyota or Lexus). I have had HORRIBLE customer service and service with the dealership that I purchased my Maxima from. I do not want to continue taking my Maxima to this dealership and receive this type of treatment. I am NOT impressed with any of the Nissan dealerships and their services. SERVICE is especially important once you have purchased the vehicle to keep it running in excellent condition."