2011 Nissan Maxima

Based on 280 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

So Far So Good

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"As a long time Accord owner I decided to treat myself to a Maxima and I am glad that I did. I bought the S model with the zero percent financing at my local dealer earlier this month. The Internet price I got from the dealer was $27,400 plus tax, tags and freight. I also looked at used Mercedes E class models and BMW 3 series models, but I was concerned with high maintenance costs and I really don't care about what other people think in regards to the badge on my car. I also looked at the Acura TL and the TSX, but the bottom line is, I do not like what Acura has done to the front grill or the rear of these vehicles. In fact, if I were in the market 4 years ago before the redesign, I would have probably leaned towards the Acura TL. One thing I am still getting used to is Nissan's CVT transmission. I do miss the feel of upshifts and downshifts. Other than that, this car is a dream to drive. This car corners and handles like a car in a much higher price range and power is not lacking at all. Although I have not really flogged the car yet as it still has less than 1,000 miles on the odometer. I also love the bluetooth feature for my phone and the car is not lacking in the looks department. In my opinion, I don't think that there is a comparable car handling, performance and reliability-wise in this price range and that is why I chose the Maxima."

2009 Nissan Maxima

By on Wednesday, January 05, 2011

"I LOVE this car for the short six months that I have owned this vehicle. I am considering trading my Maxima for another manufacturer (Toyota or Lexus). I have had HORRIBLE customer service and service with the dealership that I purchased my Maxima from. I do not want to continue taking my Maxima to this dealership and receive this type of treatment. I am NOT impressed with any of the Nissan dealerships and their services. SERVICE is especially important once you have purchased the vehicle to keep it running in excellent condition."

Maxima : One Great Car

By on Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"The 2010 Nissan Maxima is a superior automobile. I have had mine for 4 months, rides great, looks great. And just one of the best cars I have ever owned.Handles like a dream, and the car really wants to go. Just fun to drive."

Simply Great!

By on Monday, November 15, 2010

"This car is fantastic...It amazes me, everyday, and I mean everyday, the compliments I receive, both verbally and visually about this vehicle. The panaromic sunroom sets the car shoulders above the rest. Its powerful and the styling is great. I love this car. Would choose this car over the G37, Acura TL and any car in it's class. But I would recommend the Maxima Premimum model,"

Undeniable performance and looks

By on Saturday, November 13, 2010

"I leased my 2010 Maxima SV with Premium and Technology/Navigation package in March 2010. This car never ceases to amaze me! I love the looks and get constantly complimented on them! I have had several "cool" looking cars but NEVER have I been complimented so much on this car! Don't buy this if your shy! The performance is great the only draw back is the CVT transmission. It's 100 times better than in other cars, but it's still a CVT. I've gotten used to it and putting it in sport mode is still fun, but you can tell it definitely doesn't have gears. As far as the quality and the features, this car is top notch. It has the look and feel of Infiniti's BMW's and Lexus. A family member has an Infiniti G37 and I think this car's interior trumps his. I would recommend this car to anyone who can afford it!"