2011 Nissan Maxima

Based on 287 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 | Next

so far so good

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"only the chrome on the gear shift when the sun hits it it will blind ."

A lot of fun to drive!

By on Tuesday, August 25, 2015

"I love this car. It's loaded with all the options and it is a great driving experience."

VERY NICE CAR

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pros: "nice looking design inside, out"

Cons: "CVT trans lacks on acceleration, give and take mpg"

"One drawback is the lack of an available factory remote start per Nissan customer support"

Excellent experience with this car

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "Very comfortable, fun to drive"

Cons: "FW drive, brand (I'm a snob)"

"I love this car, but for the same money I could have had a luxury brand, e.g., Lexus ES."

I really enjoy driving this car.

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "total value"

Cons: "fuel mileage"

"This is a wonderful vehicle for comfort, style, safety, and drivability. I love the push button locks and start features. The only drawback is the fule mileage, but other than that, it's all thumbs up."

4 DOOR SPORTS CAR

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "CVT, controllable seats, controls, panoramic roof"

Cons: "rear backseat room, better gas mileage"

"I bought this car new, CVT trans is overall smooth, comfortable, gas mileage could be have decent but still have plenty of performance even ride is solid. Car is beautiful, looks great, love the opts and features panoramic roof, navigation, Bose stereo, has everything on SV Premium package with few more luxury options that are included. 290hp engine is powerful while gives me a quiet smooth ride vehicle ever. Its roomier but headroom is bit cramped otherwise a great car for the money. Bluetooth and steering controls are pluses even capabilities are excellent with great devices on car. I highly recommend buying an Maxima for a luxury oriented sedan its cheaper than cars in the luxury contenders."

my 2nd one

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Cons: "more quiet interior. ........"

"Great driving machine. ...."

best nissan maxima ever

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "nice shape/trim/comfort/speed/reliability"

Cons: "no heated seats"

"nice shape/trim/comfort/speed/reliability"

fun vehicle to drive. elegant. sporty. fun.

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "fun too drive. dependable. high quality."

Cons: "blind spots. tires(winter conditions)"

"Maxima is nicely appointed. great quality. fun too drive. worth a second look. performance is great. goes beyond expectations. swicthing to manuel transmission is always fun every time. only drawbacks have been some driver blind spots. the tire size has been a problem if i should need to travel in winter road conditions due to the fact no snow chains or cables can be put on the maxima sport package. other than those two small things it has been absolutley wonderful to drive."

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Friday, January 13, 2012

Pros: "Tech and Sports package are a must! Fun to drive!"

Cons: "No heated back seats or factory DVD package avail"

"This car is comfortable for road trips with the family and fun to drive. Usually on road trips no one volunteers to be the one in the drivers seat. On every trip we have taken in our Maxima we argue over who is going to drive. The paddle shift is a great feature when you want a change from the automatic transmission although it has a totally different feel than a manual with the CVT transmission and takes a bit of getting used to for those of us that prefer a manual transmission. Regardless - it really is a pleasure to drive."

Maxima to the extreme!

By on Monday, January 09, 2012

Pros: "Good for family, low maintenance, sporty sedan."

"Bought the car used, not one problem since and put around 30k on it. Love the interior looks and definitely the exterior, turns heads every time I go around the corner."

love my vehicle

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Pros: "a lot of car for the money"

Cons: "music box only holds audio files not MP3s"

"great vehicle"

Excellent value for the money....

By on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive...best feature heated steering wheel"

"Car has great chassis dynamics. No problems what so ever."

LOVE LOVE LOVE

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive - truly is the four door sports car"

Cons: "none so far"

"I have owned Mercedes, BMW, Volvo, Chevrolet, etc and this by far is the favorite of all of them. It performs and is easy to drive,, This car has everythin you possibly want or need and then some like 290 hp!"

Fantastic car - a blast to drive

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "Styling, gadgets, value, PERFORMANCE"

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better"

"I drive 80 miles a day to and from work. This car actually makes traffic bearable. It has excellent acceleration and is has plenty of gadgets to satisfy the techie in me. The Bose stereo in the SV is AMAZING!! One of the best features is the great interface to connect to your ipod or iphone. Exterior styling really makes this car stand out. I recommend the Winter Frost exterior. Really a nice color. I have 20k miles and not one problem. Highly recommend."

Best car out of my past 10

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive; elegant interior; sporty"

Cons: "wish i would have added the tech package"

"The 09 Maxima with sports package is a lot of fun to drive, comfortable seating and roomy."

My baby

By on Thursday, March 31, 2011

"I love this car. It is just fun to drive. Bought new and have not had any problems. I highly recommend it!"

Happy so far

By on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

"12 months with my 2010 base model with 10k miles and happy so far. Gets great gas mileage for a fast v6, plenty of room inside I 6'2" and fit fine. The car is a joy to drive around town. Maint costs will be high due to oil changes and the OEM tires wear quickly because you tend to zip around. Only compaints are the radio, clime control and heahlights on the base model."

first nissan in 56 years

By on Monday, February 28, 2011

"bot new 7/09 clunker program. sport and cold weather options were worth it. drivers seat does rock a little when stopping or accerating, dealer could not find anything wrong this time, other than that a good dealer experience. Great Boise sound system and a very quick car. Heated seats and steering wheel work fast. 21000 miles and my Wife and I fight to see who gets to drive it. Why did I wait so long"

I love my Maxima!

By on Sunday, February 27, 2011

"My car is the only like it in the area I live in (rural area). It's crimson black and a head turner. I have the 2010 sports model and I have to say, it is the sexiest car I've ever drove. It's fast, comfortable and has lots of features. The cons would be no sunglass holder and the heated steering wheel doesn't heat as well (compared to my last Maxima). We recently rented an Infiniti and I have to say, my Maxima was it's twin but much, much nicer and a much lower price. The Infiniti did have some get up and go but the interior in my car is much nicer with the dual moon roofs and leather seats. I also got the two tone color inside - my dash is black and the interior is tan. It's a great look and doesn't get as hot in the summertime. You won't regret buying this car!"

All you can ask for!!

By on Thursday, February 10, 2011

"I know people will tell you it's not a true 4 door sports sedan but living in Chicago where else are you going to find a front wheel drive car to deal with the winters and still a blast to drive. I owned a Infiniti G35 and Mercedes E class but both terrible in the snow. 4 wheel drive cars get much worse gas milage and wear the tires much quicker. If you live in the south front wheel drive is no big deal but if you are in the midwest or north go with the Maxima for all around sence!!!"

Best Car

By on Friday, February 04, 2011

"Fastest and roomiest car for the money and quality absolutely love it babe!!!"

So Far So Good

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"As a long time Accord owner I decided to treat myself to a Maxima and I am glad that I did. I bought the S model with the zero percent financing at my local dealer earlier this month. The Internet price I got from the dealer was $27,400 plus tax, tags and freight. I also looked at used Mercedes E class models and BMW 3 series models, but I was concerned with high maintenance costs and I really don't care about what other people think in regards to the badge on my car. I also looked at the Acura TL and the TSX, but the bottom line is, I do not like what Acura has done to the front grill or the rear of these vehicles. In fact, if I were in the market 4 years ago before the redesign, I would have probably leaned towards the Acura TL. One thing I am still getting used to is Nissan's CVT transmission. I do miss the feel of upshifts and downshifts. Other than that, this car is a dream to drive. This car corners and handles like a car in a much higher price range and power is not lacking at all. Although I have not really flogged the car yet as it still has less than 1,000 miles on the odometer. I also love the bluetooth feature for my phone and the car is not lacking in the looks department. In my opinion, I don't think that there is a comparable car handling, performance and reliability-wise in this price range and that is why I chose the Maxima."

2009 Nissan Maxima

By on Wednesday, January 05, 2011

"I LOVE this car for the short six months that I have owned this vehicle. I am considering trading my Maxima for another manufacturer (Toyota or Lexus). I have had HORRIBLE customer service and service with the dealership that I purchased my Maxima from. I do not want to continue taking my Maxima to this dealership and receive this type of treatment. I am NOT impressed with any of the Nissan dealerships and their services. SERVICE is especially important once you have purchased the vehicle to keep it running in excellent condition."

Maxima : One Great Car

By on Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"The 2010 Nissan Maxima is a superior automobile. I have had mine for 4 months, rides great, looks great. And just one of the best cars I have ever owned.Handles like a dream, and the car really wants to go. Just fun to drive."

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 | Next