2011 Nissan Maxima

Based on 284 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Good solid car

By on Thursday, September 25, 2008

"After trading in my Infiniti M35X for the 09 Maxima, I was apprehensive about liking this car. It is NO M35, but it is a solid car with plenty of extras. It is quiet enough to enjoy the powerful music system w/ eight speakers. I get plenty of compliments about it's styling and with 290 hp, it moves quietly and quickly on and off the hwy. It's a pleasure to see my avg. mpg hover around 24 after getting around 17 mpg with the Infiniti. It seems to be worth the extra $6000.00 more than the comparably equipped Accord or Camry."

Durable, explosive handling, and driven performer!

By on Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pros: "Great handling and sound system!"

Cons: "The back seat could be enhanced a little better."

"From sport enthusiast to high tech yuppie...it plays with your drive and brings results to a remarkable conclusion as promised...a WIN WIN outcome!"

WOW!

By on Wednesday, August 05, 2009

"My last few cars have been V8's so I was weary of dropping down to a V6. I'm a hotrod girl. All I can say is WOW! No loss of power here. Belive me, I have used all 290 horses and it will move!! This car truly makes a statement whether it be passing you on the interstate or just sitting in the parking lot...this car gets noticed! It is very comfortable, fun to drive, extremely powerful, good on gas and roomy enough for my 6'3" husband. I got my car in Dec of 08 and everytime I get in it it's like driving it for the first time. I LOVE IT!!"

Decent sports sedan for the money

By on Friday, August 16, 2013

Pros: "Tech stuff, styling, available amenities"

Cons: "Transmission "feel", back seat space, cost"

"The salesperson touted the CVT as the best thing since sliced bread. Now that I've driven it for a couple of years, I'm not sure that I agree. The car has plenty of power but the transmission simply feels "awkward." Back seat passengers will be uncomfortable on longer drives. I love the tech. The "Music Box" feature that allows you to record every CD inserted into the player for future playback from internal memory is awesome. No need to carry CDs around in the car anymore. There are many features usually found in higher-priced sedans (BMW, Audi, Mercedes, etc) that are wonderful but a Nissan will never be a substitute for any of those cars."

Best vehicle I've owned

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

"We purchased this car in september of 2008. It's been an amazing car. It has not givin us any trouble at all. We have put 153,000 miles on it and it still runs prefect. All you need to do is do all the maintenance to it. And it will run great"