2010 Nissan Maxima

Based on 292 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Performance 4 door sedan

By on Saturday, March 26, 2011

"first maxima i owned was a 1996! it had 190k and we put another 35k on it! still ran great. but cash for clunker was too good of a deal to pass up so got the new 2009 maxima. great car all around only issue i have is alignment issue the steering is really sensitive and for everyday commute its great so long as you don't have to deal with big pot holes which most states are having hard time fixing due to budget issue and extreme weather condition. its less than 2yrs old and we already have put 40k on it. took it it to several long trips and have been really happy with the performance fuel efficiency for a V6 even though it requires premium fuel!"

Best Maxima so Far

By on Friday, July 09, 2010

"Excellent car, great price, I have own Audi, BMW and Maximas before, this car is the best for the money so far."

HAppy with decision over 530i

By on Saturday, April 03, 2010

"I was put in a position to remove one of my cars (I had a Volvo S80 T6 and a Saab convertible) when the youngest family member got his license. I chose to sell both and move myself into a car that I would really be happy with. I eliminated used SUV choices (FX35/45, MDX) and some car choices (ES350). I finally chose the MAxima over a 2007 BMW 530i. The key decisions in my factor were 1) watching the dealership bring the 530 back to BMW to fix multiple things under warranty that were so goofy you couldn't believe 2) the wonderful feel, fit, power of the maxima and 3) the great finance rates for the maxima. I chose a crimson black sv with black interior, leather, bose, rear camera (which works really well when you parallel park!!). The trunk is big and able to haul at least 8 bags of mulch. I miss my turbo boost, but the power of this car is excellent! I grew up on Nissan as a kid, steered away for the last 20 years... but I am back!"

Great Vehicle

By on Friday, February 12, 2010

"We purchased the Maxima Sport SV almost a year ago and have taken several driving trips out of state. We love the vehicle. It has the feel of a luxury car with great performance and has plenty of power with the 290 HP engine. We could not have made a better purchase. Absolutely the best vehicle we have ever owned."

Love this car

By on Thursday, October 08, 2009

"I dont actually own this car yet. Funny story. My lease is up in two months on my saab and wasnt really considering the Maxima until I rented one in Florida for 4 days last wee. I loved it. Everything in the review weere rigt on. I couldnt wait to get in it eveyday. long story short. Got home on Monday made lots of calls, got my best price and am picking up my new maxima tomorrow. Really hanging my patriotic hat on what that one review said about it being American built. especially here in Detroit. Cant wait to get my brand new American made Nissan maxima."

Classy ride

By on Monday, August 31, 2009

"Love the style, love the ride, love the features of the premium and navigation packages. My 6'5" boyfriend is comfortable with plenty of room so it is a winner with him! He loves the get up and go as well. I was shopping for the Infiniti G37 but saved about $10,000 with the Maxima. I'm a very satisfied owner."

WOW

By on Friday, August 01, 2008

"I had a 2006 MAX and loved it, but when I saw the 2009 I had to have it! Even thought it was alittle bit more expensive (this one has all the bells and bling) it was worth every penny. The 2009 puts it in the same class as a BENZ, LEXIS or BMW. It is pure fun and enjoyment to drive my 2009 MAX."

Gone downhill

By on Thursday, March 27, 2008

"After owning a 2004 Maxima (which I loved) I felt that I couldn't go wrong when it was time to trade-in and I purchased a 2008. I was wrong! The fuel economy isn't even close to the advertised 19-25, whereas the 2004 got in the 25-29 range. Everything on the car seems to be of a cheaper quality than the 2004. The heated seats only heat the center of the seat and take quite a while to warm up. The heat/defrost also takes a long time. This is a problem in the northeast climate. The interior is roomy and the ride and general mechanicals of the vehicle seem to be the same as the 2004. Nissan should also consider putting real lumbar support in the vehicle rather than the very slight bump. Overall, this vehicle is a huge disappointment and I cannot wait to get rid of it."

Disappointed in ride

By on Saturday, March 15, 2008

"Hard riding, too much road noise, and gas mileage not close to advertised. Parking brake is useless and poorly designed. There are lots of nice and expensive goodies on the car, such as heated seats & steering wheel. Nice stereo system. Too bad that a smooth comfortable ride was not a #1 priority."

nice for the price

By on Saturday, September 01, 2007

"Incredible all around car. It needs more power, but handles VERY well. There are a few small details such as storage pockets inside, a little more destinct styling in front, but I would recommend this car to anyone. The room inside is great, and has a big car feel without the sloppy handling. The CVT needs some getting used to but is quick to respond and feels great. 4.7 stars indeed. jnewest."

My first Maxima and would recommend to all!!!

By on Thursday, February 26, 2015

"This car has been the best car I've owned"

Great Cars, But Cheap Quality from inside.

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "Value price, have lot of great gadget for the $$$$"

"I love my Nissan Maxima 2011 with Navigation Packages, but the inside quality is to many plastic instead of leather. When you pay over $40K, you expect to get very nice from inside and out quality. But still, I love it. I trade in a 2010 Audi A4 2.0T to get a Maxima."

Excellent car rides smooth and no maintenance issu

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Pros: "Very excellent car drive very well."

Cons: "only takes premium gas"

"Very excellent car drives very well and great features. No major maintenance issues."

without a doubt thsi is the vey best MAX yet!

By on Friday, February 07, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "great car for family with great sports like feel"

Cons: "some what expensive"

"The car is simply amazing! It has luxury ride to a sport car feel, Performance, comfort and reliability is outrageous; handels like a luzury car with true sport car performance. Bottom line its not much less than my son's Audio 8; meaning the Audi is 2x thw cost of the Max but don't see justication for paying more than twice I pay for max. Finnally if performance you desire, yes the Audi is moore responsive but in my opinion not worth 2 1/2 times the cost"

Great value in a sports sedan. Smooth...

By on Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pros: "Awesome to drive!"

Cons: "w/ panoramic roof there's no sun glass compartment"

"Responsiveness & packed with many options not found in more expensive sports sedans. This is a great sedan that's fun to drive on all roads especially back roads w/ many curves."

best car I ever owned.

By on Wednesday, July 24, 2013

best car i have ever owned.

"no GM ever came close."

best car i have ever owned.

2012 Nissan Maxima SV

By on Saturday, April 06, 2013

"I love my car... If I had to make another car purchase the MAX would be top on my list..."

Bullet-proof

By on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pros: "Distinctive look, sporty yet comfortable."

Cons: "Can be testy when pushed (ex. oversteer)."

"This is my second Maxima. My first one was my favorite car ever, until I got this one. It's stylish, comfortable and as fast as anything I would ever want or need. My first Maxima was completely trouble-free and so far this one is on pace to be the same. Love it!"

I like the comfort and handling on the road.

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pros: "Great driving experience."

Cons: "Price"

"It is a well designed car and beautiful. I have gotten compliments from people of all age groups to include children. The Maxima 2010 handles well on the road and at high speeds. The car is advertised as a 4 door sports car but I do not have enough knowledge to determine if that is accurate desciption of the car."

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "Fast, Sleek, Good Value"

Cons: "Bad Gas Mileage"

"This car is fantastic. It's an entry-level luxury car that has great acceleration, yet is incredibly smooth and quiet. Everyone seems to compliment the look, especially the interior. The brown leather seats are beautiful and the Navy Blue finish looks amazing. I just may buy another Maxima in five years once this car starts getting old."

Great Value and sexy looking

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

"Car drives great, looks great, is reliable. one caviat is nissan had a design flaw in the rear sway bar which made it squeak. Had it replaced twice and seems fine now."

I love my car!!!

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Great styling, performance, ride and value"

Cons: "Could get better gas mileage."

"My husband and I were lucky enough to get one of these as a rental car when our old car was totalled and we fell in love. After returning it to Enterprise we immediately went in search of one we could call our own. I have the slightly more expensive one with the sport package. It gets up and goes fast! It's very comfortable and everything is intuitive and easy. The back seat is comfortable for my friends. The paddle shifters are a lot of fun. It has such a sleek and sexy body style I get a lot of comments because you just don't see very many of them around. We tinted the windows so.. ours is extra cool. The ride is extremely comfortable and you don't hear a lot of outside sounds which is nice. For the price of the used ones, you just can't beat it. If I had one complaint it would be gas mileage but it's really not that bad."

Great looking car, love the ride.

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Style, smooth and quiet ride, and the handling."

Cons: "gas mileage"

"It is a great looking car that gives a very smooth and quiet ride. The styling is awesome and sleek, and I would compare it to the BMW and Lexus models for its style. I couldn't be happier with this car except for the gas mileage. Took two trips and went 4500 miles and only got 23 on the highway. It still is worth the lower mileage to drive this vehicle."

THIS CAR IS AMAZING

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pros: "Great Price, Has Everything you need and more"

Cons: "Never want to leave the car."

"I have had this car only 3 weeks now and I love it. I had a 2010 Altima before and I loved that car but the Maxima just blew me away. It has everything you could ask for in a car power, navigation, ipod integration, heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheel... and much more. You will not be disappointed with this car. I also test drove an Audi A4 it was nice but for what you get with the Maxima the Audi wasn't even worth looking at."

Best large sadan for the $

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

"There is nothing this car lacks compared to a comparable luxury car. Very comfortable, great technology, and quick."