2010 Nissan Maxima

Based on 292 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Loving my new Maxima!

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, Great Stereo, Heated Steering Wheel"

Cons: "the placement of the window buttons"

"This is the first car I have bought on my own. Needless to say, I did my reasearch. The 2011 Maxima has exceeded my expectations. I love the navigation with the XM road condition and weather updates. The cold weather package is so nice. The seats heat up quickly as does the steering wheel. Now I don't know what I did without a heated steering wheel! It is big enough to be comfortable on long road trips but it also a lot fun to drive! Mine is Crimson Black and the color is beautiful. It looks black but in the sun has a bit of cherry-colored sparkle. I get compliments and turn heads everywhere I go."

Wonderful car!

By on Thursday, June 10, 2010

"When I first saw a picture of the 2009 Maxima on my monthly billing statement, I knew I had to have it! Prior to this vehicle I owned the 2007 model. Though I love the sleek design and the performance of this car, I have to admit the quality and the price of the 2007 model made it a much better buy. The paint job is of poor quality and chips easily around the hood and trunk of the car. Not to mention My 2007 model was less expensive and I had more options!"

Held on to this the longest!

By on Saturday, March 01, 2014

Pros: "Visual, Sound System, Power."

Cons: "No blind spot monitor, trunk is small"

Added an after market grill - brings many compliments!

"I am 63 yrs old and this is the first time I have actually "liked" my car for so long. I have seen various reviews and can see ones different points based on individual needs and expectations. First thing I noticed is that over the past few years the Maxima has not changed its body style (and it looks a lot like its cousin the Infinity). In my experience, this maintains the value thus the trade value remaining high. I love the car exactly what Nissan meant it to be loved for. Its not a family car but very comfortable for two. It can be stiff driving but that is a preference I prefer. I have almost all options it can have except the read curtain and heated mirrors. The best improvement was to wear out my tires that actually went at about 15000 miles. The 19" Yokahama series tires I had were very soft and wore quickly albeit a smoother ride (mushy to me). I replaced them with Michelin's and its like floating on the street now (in a good way). Gas mileage could have been better as the Maxima reminds me every time I get gas. There is a rumor that some Maxima's have an electrical anomaly. I would have liked one rear seat to go down for access from the trunk. Instead there is a 7" square door in the middle of the seats, appropriate for a fishing pole? I am on my third battery with no real explanation except infrequent driving. I actually think I will keep this car beyond 5 years. I still like to look at it. I added an after-market grill (see photo)."

Added an after market grill - brings many compliments!

white with premium pkg and nav . and heated seats

By on Saturday, February 15, 2014

"excellent condition , double sun roof package white with nav , heated seats , etc leather , tan . great shape . one owner . alls garaged . good tires . no defects ."

I would buy another Maxima in a heartbeat.

By on Sunday, March 31, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, extremely reliable and a great value"

"I have owned 2 Nissan's, 1 Altima for 4 years and 1 Maxima for 3 years. In 7 years I have only had routine maintenance and inspections done, I have had no major repairs on either vehicle. They are sporty, stylish, very reliable and a joy to drive. I would purchase another without question."