2010 Nissan Maxima

Based on 254 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

I really enjoy driving this car.

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "total value"

Cons: "fuel mileage"

"This is a wonderful vehicle for comfort, style, safety, and drivability. I love the push button locks and start features. The only drawback is the fule mileage, but other than that, it's all thumbs up."

4 DOOR SPORTS CAR

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "CVT, controllable seats, controls, panoramic roof"

Cons: "rear backseat room, better gas mileage"

"I bought this car new, CVT trans is overall smooth, comfortable, gas mileage could be have decent but still have plenty of performance even ride is solid. Car is beautiful, looks great, love the opts and features panoramic roof, navigation, Bose stereo, has everything on SV Premium package with few more luxury options that are included. 290hp engine is powerful while gives me a quiet smooth ride vehicle ever. Its roomier but headroom is bit cramped otherwise a great car for the money. Bluetooth and steering controls are pluses even capabilities are excellent with great devices on car. I highly recommend buying an Maxima for a luxury oriented sedan its cheaper than cars in the luxury contenders."

Excellent car rides smooth and no maintenance issu

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Pros: "Very excellent car drive very well."

Cons: "only takes premium gas"

"Very excellent car drives very well and great features. No major maintenance issues."

my 2nd one

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Cons: "more quiet interior. ........"

"Great driving machine. ...."

Held on to this the longest!

By on Saturday, March 01, 2014

Pros: "Visual, Sound System, Power."

Cons: "No blind spot monitor, trunk is small"

Added an after market grill - brings many compliments!

"I am 63 yrs old and this is the first time I have actually "liked" my car for so long. I have seen various reviews and can see ones different points based on individual needs and expectations. First thing I noticed is that over the past few years the Maxima has not changed its body style (and it looks a lot like its cousin the Infinity). In my experience, this maintains the value thus the trade value remaining high. I love the car exactly what Nissan meant it to be loved for. Its not a family car but very comfortable for two. It can be stiff driving but that is a preference I prefer. I have almost all options it can have except the read curtain and heated mirrors. The best improvement was to wear out my tires that actually went at about 15000 miles. The 19" Yokahama series tires I had were very soft and wore quickly albeit a smoother ride (mushy to me). I replaced them with Michelin's and its like floating on the street now (in a good way). Gas mileage could have been better as the Maxima reminds me every time I get gas. There is a rumor that some Maxima's have an electrical anomaly. I would have liked one rear seat to go down for access from the trunk. Instead there is a 7" square door in the middle of the seats, appropriate for a fishing pole? I am on my third battery with no real explanation except infrequent driving. I actually think I will keep this car beyond 5 years. I still like to look at it. I added an after-market grill (see photo)."

Added an after market grill - brings many compliments!

See if you qualify for