2010 Nissan Maxima

Based on 285 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

I would buy another Maxima in a heartbeat.

By on Sunday, March 31, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, extremely reliable and a great value"

"I have owned 2 Nissan's, 1 Altima for 4 years and 1 Maxima for 3 years. In 7 years I have only had routine maintenance and inspections done, I have had no major repairs on either vehicle. They are sporty, stylish, very reliable and a joy to drive. I would purchase another without question."

Awesome looks, great detail , powerful acceleratio

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pros: "great price for the money, luxury at its best"

Cons: "No sun glass holder with the premiun package"

"Own a 2009 altiman 2.5sl , really loved to drive that car. Nissan had a great rebate in Jan, of $5500.00 on the maxima with a total 0f $10,240 ofF the sticker price ,with that got the car for under $30,000 with that I purchase the sv with the premium package and so far am so happy that I did, the car is that and more . It is eveything that it is gear up to be. with the comfort,handling ,smoothnest it is out of the park.All my family and friends are amased that it is a sports car, it however looks feels and drives like a luxury car , well done Nissan."

2012 Maxima S: Sharp inside and out

By on Wednesday, February 06, 2013

"Pros: Sharpest car on the road; Sweet understated grille; high-quality interior; smooth transmission; handles excellent; Cheaper alternative to more pretentious brands (BMW); Door-unlocking button on outside handle is ingenious (if you have key in your pocket all you have to do is touch a small button on the handle); great acceleration; pretty tight steering Cons: Base stereo sound is just okay; auxiliary input jack location could be better; climate controls placement (just under lcd screen) are hard to reach if you are tall like me (6'3) and have to have the seat far back Overall: love it, so sharp"

Best ever

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pros: "fun, fast, family car"

Cons: "gas mileage is poor"

"I owned a Lexus but driving it was like a shot of novocaine...you didn't feel anything but boredom. After passing a Nissan dealer I did a quick U-ey and said to myself..."self-it's time". After a quick test drive I knew it was for me. The Maxima was superb. The acceleration was a blast. The roadholding and handling was perfect. It felt heavy but not too big. The interior was impressive and the premium package was just as good as any BMRRRR or Benzz-the-wrong-way...for tens of thousands of dollars less, better reliabilty, and far less maintenance than the Kraut-mobiles. After 25,000 miles I still have a big grin every time I drive it."

Great car. Great options.

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Great power. Super quiet cabin."

Cons: "Price with all options..."

"Ideal car for long trips and everyday driving. Its the best car if you get all the options."