2010 Nissan Maxima

Based on 280 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Best Maxima Ever

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pros: "Fun to dive. Great power"

"This is my third maxima and the best one that I have owned by far. I love the sport package and styling. The 290 hp engine is very responsive."

Loving my new Maxima!

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, Great Stereo, Heated Steering Wheel"

Cons: "the placement of the window buttons"

"This is the first car I have bought on my own. Needless to say, I did my reasearch. The 2011 Maxima has exceeded my expectations. I love the navigation with the XM road condition and weather updates. The cold weather package is so nice. The seats heat up quickly as does the steering wheel. Now I don't know what I did without a heated steering wheel! It is big enough to be comfortable on long road trips but it also a lot fun to drive! Mine is Crimson Black and the color is beautiful. It looks black but in the sun has a bit of cherry-colored sparkle. I get compliments and turn heads everywhere I go."

This car is an awesome sports cruiser !!!

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "Ride, Looks, Handling, Creature Comforts, Etc...."

Cons: "Haven't found any yet ..."

"About a year has passed and we are very pleased with our 2011 Maxima. It does not have the Sport Suspension. The Sport pkg rode a little rougher than we wanted for a cruiser. I put Michelin Sport A/S tires on it to quiet things down a bit and received an improvement in handling and ride comfort. Also road noise went down a tad. Not that the stock ride and sound levels were bad. I just know that the factory puts on good tires not great tires and I wanted the most out of my car. Everytime I get into this car I'm impressed by the looks we get, the power it has and how well it handles. Not to mention the gas mileage on long road trips exceeds 30mpg if you go the speed limit or a tad over. This is more car than most people need. However, it is everything I want. Yeah, it would be nice if it got 50mpg. However, if that meant I'd get less performance or cost more money; I'd pass. It looks to me like a hybrid of this car would be a $15k-20K upcharge to cover the cost of the hybrid systems. You can buy a lot of gas for $15,000.00"

Wonderful car!

By on Thursday, June 10, 2010

"When I first saw a picture of the 2009 Maxima on my monthly billing statement, I knew I had to have it! Prior to this vehicle I owned the 2007 model. Though I love the sleek design and the performance of this car, I have to admit the quality and the price of the 2007 model made it a much better buy. The paint job is of poor quality and chips easily around the hood and trunk of the car. Not to mention My 2007 model was less expensive and I had more options!"

Great Vehicle

By on Friday, April 23, 2010

"I have owned this car for just over a year. I have just over 22,000 Kilometers and have had no issues. This car is fun to drive, handles great and has more than enough power. This car was about the same price as the Infiniti G37 so a few people questioned as to why I did not buy the G37. These are two totally different cars. The Maxima is larger, has a better ride (the G37 is a sports car) and the Maxima had some options I liked better (the glass top roof). The CVT is so smooth that you never feel a shift which is the one thing I love about this car. The G37 with it's 7 speed transmission did not appeal to me as it was constantly shifting. Some reviews I read critisized Nissan for not offering a manual transmission...are you kidding me! I cannot see a Maxima buyer wanting a Manual transmission. I have owned over 25 cars in my lifetime and this Maxima is in the top 3."